116

Chapter 116 Sparkling Chapter 116
2019-10-03 16:31 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

When Gong Yue entered the lounge, Director Zhang wisely led his assistant out. Two bodyguards were guarding the door, and Ye Shanshan and Gong Yue were the only two people left in the room.

Ye Shanshan felt that Gong Yue was talking so close, which made his ears feel a little itchy, and he was making a small calculation in his mind - now he only needed to pretend to tilt his head inadvertently, and he could kiss her boyfriend very smoothly!

The picture that was being imagined in his mind was so beautiful that Ye Shanxuan suddenly realized what Gong Yue had just said - Jiao, Hua!

Eyes widened slightly, Ye Xianxuan was nervous for a moment. The sweet and sour love dessert was still in her mouth, so she was very adaptable. Ye Xianxuan immediately pretended to be choked and put a hand on her neck to express He was now choked and speechless, and his expression became painful.

Her acting skills were perfect, even though she was still subconsciously holding on to the packaging bag of the small dessert.

Looking at his expression and movements, Miyakotsu didn't reveal it and handed him the freshly squeezed juice he brought in a bag.

"..."

After staring at the juice for several seconds, Ye Xianxian took it with some frustration and took two sips - hey, it tastes good! So, when Ye Shanshan found out that he had finished drinking a bottle of juice, he had no courage to look up at Gong Yue.

Many years of relationship may be about to be destroyed overnight, so in such a critical situation, what should we do?

Gongyue was very patient and waited until he finished drinking before speaking, "Are you feeling better?"

He cheered himself up in his heart. He had been discovered anyway, so let's break the pot. If he confessed, he would still be lenient. So Ye Shanshan raised his head, looked at Gong Yue seriously, paused for two seconds, "Let me show you a palmistry." !"

After listening, Gong Yue's eyes were filled with laughter, and he handed his right hand to Ye Shanshan very cooperatively, "Okay."

Ye Shanshan used her fingers to slide along Gongyue's palm prints. After a while, she came to the conclusion, "Your palmistry shows that I am in your life."

He cleared his throat again and said in a very deep voice, "Change your hand."

Gong Yue followed his instructions and changed his left hand.

As before, Ye Shanxian studied the palm prints carefully, and his expression became more serious, "Mr. Gong, you should not be angry today or tomorrow."

In two days, even if the anger is almost gone, right?

After saying that, he lowered his head and kissed Gong Yue's palm, then raised his head and said, "I have suppressed the evil spirit that aroused your emotions. It's very effective. You won't be angry."

Seeing that Gong Yue didn't speak, Ye Shanshan's heart skipped a beat, and she simply kissed Gong Yue on the lips, "This will make the seal stronger."

After saying that, he looked at the other party with an upright face.

After a while, Gong Yue, who had remained silent, reached out and untied the belt Ye Shanshan was wearing. Just as he was about to continue taking off his shirt, Ye Shanshan was frightened - this was different from what I imagined. !

He held Gongyue's hand and stammered,

"Although... I am very willing and looking forward to it, but will it be... not good to be here?"