21

Sparkling twenty-one
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanxuan lay on the carpet, looked at the bright red "gameover" displayed on the game screen, and sighed again. He seriously reflected on himself. A wise man will always make mistakes. How could I, who was so smart, be lazy and not want to find my phone manually?

It was so tragically exposed.

Hey, hey, he's so stupid that he could jump off buildings, cliffs, rivers, and Mount Everest. I really want to give myself a bad review.

Grabbing his already messy hair, Ye Shanxuan rolled 180 degrees and lay on his back. Looking at the large chandelier on the ceiling, he began to think about the most difficult question since his formation until now - how Apologize to Miyagoshi and ask him to change his mind and not be angry.

In the past, when he was causing trouble everywhere, he was confident and fearless, because even if Gong Yue became cold, he was not really angry and could be calmed down in minutes - that's right, he was so powerful.

But this time, Gong Yue ignored him for thirty-four hours and twenty-eight minutes. He really didn't say a word. It was a real cold war, no, domestic cold violence. Ye Shanxuan was really confused about this situation. He was so inexperienced that he was almost doomed.

Experience...eh! Ye Xianxuan sat up suddenly from the ground and had an idea. He himself had no experience, but others had experience! Xu Luoyang had told him before that whenever he went to a new city to film, he would ask his fans on Weibo where he could find delicious food. The places often recommended by many fans were really delicious.

Therefore, according to logical reasoning, can I also ask fans? There is strength in numbers.

As for Xu Luoyang-I don't know where he was exiled by Zheng Dong to film, and his phone number was never in the service area.

So Ye Shanshan crossed her legs, quickly opened Weibo, and typed, "I made a very important person angry. How should I apologize and coax him back to peace?" and then pressed send.

The comments were replied very quickly, but the variety made Ye Shanshan scratch his head.

"The poster please zi'pa-i! However, I'm shocked that there are still people who get angry at the poster's face?" - Gong Yue knows it! My sponsor's style of painting is very cold and maximal.

"I will answer this question. I am very experienced! However, is the very important person mentioned by the poster my girlfriend?" - Girlfriend? Gong Yue is a man, and he is a male sponsor, so his personality doesn't match.

Ye Shanshan complained in his mind while reading, and continued to scroll down.

"Please refer to the following method: hand over the credit card and say coolly, 'Use it to swipe it and buy whatever you want!' You will definitely be able to coax him back!" - This method is very reliable, but the problem is that Miyagoshi has already treated him He has used this skill and the secondary card is still in his wallet!

"Is the poster taking photos in New York? Or shooting an advertisement?" - The answer does not meet the meaning of the question.

So Ye Shanshan, who was anxious in his heart, posted another Weibo, "I'm really anxious. The other person is a very, very important person. He has never been really angry with me before. This time I am seeking death, so please, please, please find a solution. Online wait."

Perhaps because he felt that Ye Shanshan was really "in a hurry" while waiting online, his answer this time was much more reliable.

"Buy a gift and a bouquet of flowers!" But Miyagoshi didn't lack anything, and he didn't like flowers either.