2

Chapter two

In the ward.

Gong Yue rubbed the ring on his finger repeatedly, and the concave and convex lines on it rose and fell under his fingertips. The Morse code corresponding to the dots and horizontal lines formed characters, which he recognized repeatedly.

--"Don't trust anyone except Twinkle"

It was very quiet in the ward. The soundproof glass blocked out the noise of the whole world. Butler Hawke looked at the communicator and said in a very soft voice, "Master, Assistant Yi has picked up Master Ye and is on his way back to City B."

After pausing his hands, Gong Yue raised his eyes and nodded towards the housekeeper, but still did not speak.

At this time, the color of his eyes as he stared at the ring was dark, like the dark blue sea under dark clouds, with turbulent waves and a thunderstorm about to come.

Ye Shanshan?

On set.

The air felt suddenly quiet, and the chirping of cicadas became louder and louder. Ye Shanshan's heart was already hanging, and now it was even more uncertain. But on this occasion, it was impossible for him to directly ask East what was going on in Gongyue now. Because Gong Yue's car accident must be kept secret, otherwise Gong's stock price will be affected.

"Go back now?"

"Yes, I've already given the company a greeting. Your scene is almost finished filming. In the end, just let the stand-in fill in the two long shots. Don't worry, everything has been taken care of." East's voice has always been calm. , just like where he is standing now is not in the wilderness, but in a conference room with a serious atmosphere. It was completely impossible to judge from the tone of his voice whether Gong Yue was unharmed or still missing a limb.

Ye Shanshan turned his head and saw the director answering the phone, looking at him with a somewhat surprised look.

He retracted his gaze and nodded towards East, "Well, let's go quickly." He looked at East's expression again, but still couldn't analyze it at all. He could only sigh that East was indeed the giant Miyagoshi. The first assistant of the elite assistant team is not only capable of doing things, but also his facial expression can definitely withstand the test of the storm.

After boarding the helicopter, the cabin door slowly closed, blocking out the hot air. The sound of the wind, the chirping of cicadas, and the sounds of various machines on the set all disappeared, as if they had entered another world.

After sitting on the seat and putting on the protective headset, I felt that the entire helicopter began to take off smoothly. Ye Shanshan looked down through the bulletproof glass. As the field of vision expanded, all the people on the set gradually became smaller and they could no longer see clearly.

Looking at the scenery passing by outside, his fingers dug into the seat uncontrollably, feeling still very anxious.

Glancing at the person sitting next to him, Ye Shanxian hesitated. The main reason is that he and East are strangers. Although they have met each other, it was mostly when East reported work to Gong Yue. Speaking in private, even including polite conversations like "hello" and "goodbye", was really rare.

However, he was scratching his head and wanted to know what the "car accident" was like, and the tragic scenes in his mind made him restless.

So after struggling for more than ten seconds, Ye Shanshan asked Yiste through the helicopter's information exchange channel, "How is Gongyue's situation?" The propeller was so loud that even if it roared, the other party might not be able to hear what he was saying. .