50

Chapter 50 Sparkling
2019-10-03 16:27 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

In the next three days, it can be said that Ye Shanxuan served his big devil wholeheartedly, sparing no effort to use his light and heat, and all his intelligence and talents were used on this.

Such all-round care made Gongyue feel that it was not his hands that were injured, but his whole body. Basically, with just a glance from him and before he said anything, Ye Shanxuan already understood what he wanted to do or eat.

Ye Shanshan felt that it was not an exaggeration to give herself a little red flower - after all, nothing would work, and understanding Gong Yue's thoughts was the first.

However, since the night before, Ye Shanshan dreamed that he became XXXL, he always had some strange dreams every time he went to sleep.

For example, today, he dreamed that he had turned into a water-filled doll that would leak if he was not careful. He was so round that he could not stand firmly, and he was just like a tumbler, swaying back and forth.

Then he woke up.

Touching his lower abdomen, Ye Xianxuan's brain circuit turned several corners before connecting to the nervous system - ah, it turned out that his bladder was about to explode.

He half-opened his eyes and stared in confusion as he got up and went to the toilet. He came back feeling relaxed. When he was standing at the head of the bed and about to climb onto the bed, he suddenly felt something wasn't right on his feet.

Lowering his head, Ye Shanxuan looked at his feet by the light of the night light - they were all blood red.

"!!" The stimulation was maxed out, and Ye Xianxian's drowsiness disappeared in half in an instant. He looked at his bloody feet with a horrified look, and then looked at the two bloody footprints he had stepped on before - could it be that they were made just now? The dream came true, I really turned into a water-filled doll and then leaked?

Gong Yue had been sleeping very lightly these past few days because of the pain from his wound. He was a little surprised when he found Ye Xianxuan standing by the bed and making no movement, "Xianxuan?"

After almost ten seconds of his words, Ye Shanshan's trembling voice sounded, "Brother, I seem to be in trouble!"

Frightened by this tone, he quickly turned on the bedside lamp. Gong Yue sat up and looked at Ye Shanxian, who was pitifully frozen in place, "What's wrong?"

"I seem to have missed it."

Gongyue has always understood Ye Xianxuan's "personal characteristics vocabulary" very well, such as "If you can't move, you will be destroyed" and so on, there is no obstacle, but now you still can't catch up with Ye Xianxian's thinking, "What?" Leaked?"

"Leaking, no, blood."

Gong Yue was also nervous now. He didn't care much about his own wounds, but when facing Ye Shanshan, even if the other party made a small cut, he would be nervous for a long time. So I suppressed a slight feeling of dizziness and got out of bed directly.

"Show me where? Is it serious?"

Pointing to the soles of his feet, Ye Shanshan came up with a hundred and eighty ideas, each of which he wanted to finish. Just when he was looking for a handkerchief or something to cry about his rough fate, he found Gong Yue squatting down in front of him, and then carefully lifting his feet with his left hand.

"Don't be afraid of Twinkle. Just tell me if it hurts."

Gong Yue looked at it more carefully, and the more he looked at it, the more strange he felt, especially the blood, which looked a bit inconsistent up close. He cautiously touched the spot with the heaviest blood, "Do you feel it?"