128

Chapter 128 Sparkling Extra Four
2019-10-03 16:32 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

On the way back, Xu Luoyang drove the car himself. He knew that Director Yang's talk of discussing the music video was just an excuse, so he didn't mention it. After a few minutes of silence, he felt that it was too hard not to speak. Xu Luoyang was just trying to find a topic when he heard Director Yang speak first,

"Twinkle is the most spiritual actor I have ever seen. Among actors at the same stage, he can be said to be top-notch, but his works are too few."

Xu Luoyang thought for a while and understood what the other party meant, "Shenying said before that he didn't want to play the protagonist and didn't like this kind of constructed role, so he chose whatever role he played, and acting was just a hobby. "

In fact, Xu Luoyang really wanted to express that Ye Shanshan was busy dating all the time and had no time for filming.

Director Yang was silent for a while, but his tone was still a little unwilling, "But he is a very good actor and will definitely become a person in the history of movies in the future. He should not be restricted, nor should he be at this level."

"How did you see that he was restricted?" It happened to be a red light. Xu Luoyang stopped and looked at Director Yang, with a smile on his face, but his tone was stiffer than before.

"I don't know what you think about Shining. Whether it's a fan or others, I don't know what you said to Mr. Gong. But I think that Shining wants to become a world-class actor that attracts everyone's attention. , whether to be a physicist, to play the piano, or even to farm and raise pigs is his freedom and his hobby."

Xu Luoyang looked at the numbers displayed on the red light and softened his tone.

"If you don't think I'm too busy, I'll just say a few more words. You, Zheng Dong, and me all think that Shining is so great and that he should be the top person in the world, no matter what With what status and achievements, it's like if he didn't do this, he would be a disservice to the world.

By the way, looking at Twinkle's current situation, it doesn't meet your expectations, so you feel that he is being restricted. You even feel that if it were you, you wouldn't control him and hinder him like Mr. Gong did. You could make him better. Land development, that's what you think, am I right? "

Director Yang was silent for a while, "Isn't it?"

The first time he saw Ye Shanshan's movie cut, he could no longer look away. As if possessed, he began to look for the other person's works, followed him silently, and kept every move he made in his heart. This time when he learned that the protagonist of the music video was Ye Shanshan, he tossed and turned all night and couldn't sleep. Only he knew how fast and chaotic his heartbeat was.

He has never had a crush on anyone in his life, and now he knows how uncomfortable it is when his heart is moved.

Looking at Xu Luoyang, Director Yang said in a serious tone, "If it were me, I would do my best to send him to the highest position."

After hearing these words, Xu Luoyang's old hen-protecting mentality reappeared.

He thought that it would stop here anyway, so he simply continued,

"So this is the difference between us and Gong Yue. Zheng Dong wants to dominate the entertainment industry with Xingshan. You want Ye Shanshan to leave her name in the history of movies. Fans want Ye Shanshan to win countless awards and produce countless works. Even Ye Shanshan's teacher He may hope that he can inherit his legacy, but Gong Yue just wants to make Ye Shanshan happy. No matter what Ye Shanshan wants to do or how she wants to live, he has no reason to support or even condone her. "