73

Chapter 73 Shining Chapter Seventy-Three
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

"What about you? Do you admire my ability to eat?"

After saying that, Ye Shanshan thought again, how could his Majesty worship him for such a superficial reason? It must be because I am witty and calm!

So, he put on a serious expression and said, "I have a gift for you."

Then he reached out and covered Gongyoshi's eyes, "A good boyfriend would never quietly open his eyes and peek."

"Okay, don't look."

After hearing Gongyue's assurance, Ye Shanshan quickly got out of bed, took out all three gifts, and then ran into trouble.

Miyagoshi is wearing a nightgown now. The watch can be put on directly, but what about the cufflinks and folding fan? Ye Xianxian only hesitated for a second before putting the watch on Gongyue's wrist, and then pinned the cufflinks directly to the sleeves of his nightgown. As for the ten-dollar fan, he simply opened it and half Covering his face, "You can open your eyes now."

After opening his eyes, Gong Yue lowered his head and looked at the strange combination of cufflinks pinned to the dark nightgown. His eyes were a little helpless, but more tender, "Sparkling, I like it very much."

He has always been accustomed to hiding his true preferences, but the things Ye Shanxian buys will always suit his liking.

Ye Shan flashed the fan in his hand to highlight his presence, "What about this?" He immediately introduced,

"After you left, I went out to play. When I passed by a park, I went in for a walk. I happened to meet a lot of old men playing Go, so I entered the competition. After that, I killed all the invincible players in the park, ruthlessly I picked Grandpa Yang, the park chess champion, and won the championship." After saying that, he waved his fan proudly and said, "This is the prize!"

Looking at Gong Yue, he looked begging for praise.

He reached out and rubbed Ye Xingxin's hair, "Well, Xingxin is the best."

King Ye Qi, who was satisfied after being praised, handed the fan to Gong Yue to hold. After looking up and down, Ye Shanxuan felt as if he was dressing up his sweetheart.

He suddenly understood why from the moment he arrived in City B, all his clothes and accessories were personally selected by Gong Yue.

After being dazed for a while, Ye Shanshan told Gong Yue seriously, "Brother, let me help you choose your clothes from now on."

Thinking of Gong Yue wearing the clothes he chose, Ye Shanxuan's eyes were filled with anticipation.

"..." Gong Yue was silent for a few seconds and then replied, "Okay."

So after washing up, Gong Yue, who secretly changed his mind, asked Ye Shanshan to help him match the clothes he would wear today in the cloakroom.

Miyagoshi's clothes and accessories are all very monotonous. Except for shirts and suits, there are only a few types of accessories. No matter how you match them, you can't go wrong.

Ye Shanxuan was disappointed to find that there was nothing in it that suited her aesthetics, but since her boyfriend had a good face and a good figure, he looked handsome no matter what he wore. Still happily helping Gong Yue match his clothes and letting him put them on, which gave him a great sense of accomplishment.

But when Gong Yue wanted to help him change clothes, Ye Shanshan stopped. He clutched the collar tightly and refused to let go, with a determined expression.