88

Chapter 88 Sparkling Chapter 88
2019-10-03 16:29 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Lying on Gong Yue's body, Ye Shanxuan panted. Under his palms, Gong Yue's sweaty skin was a little hot, as if the muscles and blood vessels were about to be burned. Gongyue's hand was placed on his tailbone, and he was rubbing it gently. The itching sensation running up his spine made Ye Shanxuan almost squint his eyes in comfort.

He tilted his head and bit Gongyue's Adam's apple, feeling a salty taste in his mouth. Ye Shanxuan smashed his mouth, "Brother, are you tired?"

Although Ye Shanshan took on all the parts that needed to be moved, he was still worried that the other party would not be able to bear it.

Thinking about it this way, I feel like I am bullying a sick and beautiful woman. I feel so guilty, but it is also very exciting!

In an instant, he imagined the 30,000 words he had to say about the general returning home from the battlefield and the ailing prime minister. Ye Shanshan secretly felt satisfied.

But as soon as the little theater in his head started, Ye Shanshan felt Gongyue's fingers go down along the tailbone, into his still wet and sticky slit, and even rubbed the still wet and soft part of his body. .

It's over! The itching feeling in the waist and legs came back again. Ye Shanshan couldn't help but move, silently reciting that Gong Yue was a patient now. After reciting it many times, she suppressed the urge.

Seeing Ye Shanxuan looking at him pitifully, Gong Yue slowly took out his fingers, put them back in place, and answered the previous question, "Of course I'm not tired."

After being teased like this by Gong Yue, it took Ye Shanshan a while to recover. He put his face on Gong Yue's shoulder and spoke into his ear, "Brother, does this count as taking advantage of my illness?"

--The more I think about it, the more guilty I feel!

"Well," Gong Yue's voice had little strength due to physical discomfort, and his speaking speed was much slower than usual, "I indulge you."

Sure enough, Ye Xianxian, who had some misunderstanding about the verb "上", was instantly comforted.

The next day, Ye Shanshan woke up on time at six o'clock. He reached out and touched Gongyue's forehead out of habit. He felt that the temperature had returned to normal, and he was relieved.

Last night, after Gongyue fell asleep, he also fell asleep, but after that he woke up every hour and felt Gongyue's body temperature, and found that it did not rise, so he went back to sleep. But he always dreamed that Gong Yue's body was on fire, and he couldn't sleep well no matter how hard he slept.

Hugging Gong Yue with hands and feet, Ye Xianxuan settled down and fell asleep in a few minutes. Unexpectedly, after he fell asleep, Gong Yue opened his eyes and stared at his sleeping appearance for a long time. Then he closed his eyes.

***

Finding that the person next to him was missing, he patted twice but only hit the bed. Ye Xianxuan was startled, and he turned over and sat up. Opening his eyes instantly, he saw Gong Yue standing not far away, fully dressed and buttoning cufflinks - the same pair he bought for Gong Yue last time, and it was already half past eight.

My boyfriend is so good-looking!

Ye Shanshan, who switched modes instantly, was stunned for a while, and then suddenly realized, "Brother, are you going to work?"

"Well, we have an important meeting." Gong Yue straightened his sleeves and came to the bedside. Just like every time he left and Ye Shanshan was still sleeping, he leaned over and kissed his forehead.