12

Sparkling Twelve Chapters
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After hanging up the phone, Ye Shanshan suddenly remembered that he was not in the big house in the city center, but in the suburbs. When Lin Xia Tian came over, it would be almost dark. So he called again and asked Lin Xiaxia to wait for him to pick up.

But it was said that he picked them up, but in fact it was the family's driver who drove the two of them. Because it was afternoon and we didn't catch up with the rush hour after get off work, we drove smoothly and arrived at Youli Entertainment Company not long after.

Taking the elevator up from the underground parking lot with Lin Xia Tian, Ye Shanshan was still a little curious, "Why do you think Zheng Dong came to see me?" Could it be that we haven't seen each other for a long time? Is Zheng Dong so free?

Ye Shanshan is a very unprofessional actor, with no announcements, no endorsements, and no schedule, so even if something happens, Zheng Dong will tell Lin Xia Tian first - which is equivalent to leaving Gong Yue on the other side, and then Lin Xia Xia will tell him. To Ye Xianxian, so Ye Xianxuan hasn't seen her agent for a long time.

Just as he was talking, the elevator stopped on the first floor. Hearing the sound of the elevator door opening, Ye Shanxuan looked over subconsciously and found that the person who came in was wearing sunglasses, covering most of his face, but he felt a little familiar--

"Luoyang!"

When Ye Xingxuan called out this name, Xu Luoyang happened to take off the sunglasses he was wearing and said in surprise, "Xingxing!"

Lin Xia Tian watched from the side, always feeling like two kindergarten children accidentally met and happily called each other's names to say hello. The moment he thought about it, the two people over there were already chatting.

"Why did you come to the company? Aren't you Shenlong?"

"Ah? What dragon?"

"The dragon sees its head but not its tail, but I haven't seen your head for a long time, so I miss it." Xu Luoyang said and laughed first, showing a row of big white teeth.

After slowly understanding what he meant, Ye Shanshan stretched out his head generously, "Look, look, let me show you the dragon head a few more times."

As a result, Xu Luoyang burst out laughing again, leaning forward and backward. If the elevator hadn't been too cramped, the range of his movements would have been larger.

Ye Shanxian looked at Xu Luoyang who was about to laugh out loud, with a faint sympathy on his face, and sighed in his heart, as expected, every calm and calm person will have a friend with a snake spirit. He considered himself to be witty and calm, but the person in front of him who couldn't stop laughing was of course his friend who was a psychopath.

The elevator arrived after a while. Xu Luoyang checked the schedule on his phone and found that it was rare to have a free day today. "Xingxing, are you here to see Zheng Dong? Let me tell you, I found a private restaurant that is delicious. Do you want it?" Let's try together?"

"Okay!" Hearing that it was delicious, Ye Shanshan hurriedly agreed. Every time Xu Luoyang recommended food, he thought it was delicious and wanted to eat it.

The point is that Miyakotsu shouldn't be back for dinner tonight. He would be quite sad eating at home alone.

It's time to take a swing!

"I'll reserve a spot right then, and when I'm done dealing with Zheng Dong, we'll retreat."

Before Ye Shanshan could nod, she heard a voice from the side, "Cope? I just found out today that you two have always worked together to deal with me?"