39

Chapter 39 Shining Chapter Thirty-nine
2019-10-03 16:26 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

With the knot on his head that was pierced by his majesty himself, Ye Shanshan wanted to show it off to the world, but was reluctant to show it to others, so he came up with a perfect idea - take photos from all angles, and then show off to himself in the future. , even if you calculate it, you can show it off for many years!

After dinner, without being reminded this time, Ye Shanxuan followed Gong Yue for a walk along the lake and fed the swans by the way.

I feel like I'm living a senior leisure and entertainment life ahead of schedule.

"Brother, I want to cut my hair. It's grown a little too fast recently, and it's covering my eyes." Ye Shanshan kicked a pebble under her feet, very enthusiastically, but because of her poor accuracy, she often kicked it off the planned route.

Every time at this time, Gongyue would stop and wait for him to kick the stones back before continuing.

"But I don't know what haircut I should do. What if it turns out to be particularly ugly?"

"They all look good."

Ye Shanshan understood, but didn't react, "Huh?"

"They all look good." Gong Yue repeated.

This time he reacted, but a flash of lightning flashed in his mind. Ye Shanxian showed off his 100% acting skills, and looked at Gong Yue with a blank expression, and said "Ah"

--Praise me for the third time!

"..." Gong Yue looked at Ye Xi Jing, who was doing his best in acting, and couldn't bear it. He raised his hand and rubbed his hair, "You are good-looking no matter what."

Ye Xianxian felt like fireworks were exploding in his head.

***

After returning from a walk, with today's lollipop in his mouth and a pen to answer questions, Ye Shanxian always felt that he had forgotten something. After another half-hour video lesson, I suddenly remembered that he and his cell phone guy had not seen each other for a long time.

By some estimates, it might be five hundred years!

Ye Shanshan ran back to the bedroom with her slippers on, turned over the quilt and lifted the pillow, and finally found her cell phone at the foot of the bed. In the morning, because I was worried that the ringtone of my cell phone would disturb Gong Yue while sleeping, I turned it off directly.

After that, of course, I completely forgot about this incident.

But I don't know why the phone was turned off. Ye Shanshan charged it for a while and then turned it on. Xu Luoyang's call came in.

Ye Xianxian took the candy out of her mouth, "What a coincidence. Just now my phone ran out of battery and automatically shut down, so I charged it up."

"What a coincidence!" Xu Luoyang was browsing Weibo and made many calls. He was a little surprised when the call was suddenly answered, but when he heard Ye Shanshan's voice, he felt heartbroken, "Have you gone online today? "

"No, I'm too busy today." I was busy counting Gongyue's eyelashes and taking a walk together. Well, it was a busy day and a fulfilling one!

"Okay, by the way, you still remember, when I came to you for help, didn't I mention that the program team had found a partner for me before, but the partner just didn't come?"

"Remember, my name is Xu Tian."

"Yeah, that's right. He's causing trouble over there, and he wants to support you. I'll give you a rough introduction."