84

Chapter 84 Sparkling Chapter 84
2019-10-03 16:29 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Staring at Xu Luoyang's comment tangledly, Ye Shanshan hesitated for a long time. Seeing that he had praised Liang Jingjing, he still replied,

"I really envy those people who like glitter. After all, they all have the same taste as me."

Then, Xu Luoyang, an internet-addicted boy, replied instantly, "I admire your vision very much."

Ye Shanshan originally thought that since he had already said it so straightforwardly, the focus of his comments would change, but still, it didn't.

The entire comment area is not stuck in the style of "I am the white shirt on Shining's body!" "Then I am the belt on my waist!" "I am the lighter, don't grab it!"

Or, "There are still two posters left to collect but they are out of stock. Please tell me which counter in city x has surplus food?"

"My heart is beating so fast when I look at the poster. Am I going to get sick?"

"My nose bleeds all the time. Is there any recommended blood replenishing medicine?" Something like this.

With a frustrated look on his face, Ye Shanxuan held Liang Jingjing in his arms and touched its little head with pity.

"It seems that the name Liang Jingjing is not suitable. What name should I change to? Ye Liangliang? It sounds terrible, but Liang Jingjing sounds better..."

He was talking to himself, and then pinched his shiny little ears. As a result, he touched the switch, and Ye Shanxian heard the voice he had recorded before.

"Great Demon King, I am your most loyal knight, I will protect you." He repeated it three times.

"..."

Feeling very embarrassed, and secretly feeling a sense of shame, Ye Shanshan quickly retracted his hand, and then realized a problem

--This is obviously a gift from him to Gong Yue, why is he carrying it all day long? Could it be that Miyagoshi no longer likes cats?

Youli's mother once told him that Gong Yue was not allowed to keep pets when he was a child. Mrs. Gong believed that as the heir of the Gong family, she did not need ridiculous so-called love.

Gongyue once wanted a Ragdoll cat, but Mrs. Gong refused. Later, he quietly raised a kitten with an injured front paw in a cabin in the woods. He would visit it once a day, feed it, and play with it carefully and restrainedly for ten minutes.

But a week later, Mrs. Gong still discovered it, and it took another two weeks for the other party to take action.

So when Gong Yue quietly went to look for the kitten with the excitement of hiding it, he found that he could no longer find the kitten.

Miyakotsu did not ask his grandmother where his kitten had gone, because he was sure that the answer was definitely not what he wanted to know.

He may also be grateful that his grandmother delayed taking action for two weeks so that he could bond with the kitten.

From then on, Gong Yue never kept any pets and performed his duties as the heir to the Gong family meticulously. However, no one cared about what happened to "Gong Yue".

Mrs. Gong once said to Gong Yue that those animals have a short lifespan and are not worth having feelings for. So Ye Shanshan made a mechanical cat. As long as it is well maintained, it can accompany Gong Yue throughout his life and will not let Gong Yue suffer separation anymore.