63

Chapter 63 Sparkling Chapter 63
2019-10-03 16:27 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Gong Yue carried him to the bedroom, carefully placed him on the big bed, and covered Ye Shanshan with the quilt.

Perhaps because of the change of place, Ye Xingshan's eyelashes trembled. Gongyue lowered his head, kissed his thin eyelids gently, and lowered his voice, "Twinkle, go to sleep."

Ye Xianxuan's mood was very ups and downs today, and because he had to shoot a few shots at dawn, he got up very early. So although I was very excited during the day, I couldn't hold it anymore now. I carried her from the car to the bedroom without waking up.

Hearing the familiar voice, Ye Shanxuan's frown slowly relaxed, and his breathing gradually calmed down. Gongyue sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the person on the bed intently. After he was sure that he wouldn't wake up, he turned off the light and left the bedroom.

***

Ye Xingxuan woke up from the heat.

He tugged at the quilt in a daze, and turned over several times impatiently, but there seemed to be a fire burning in his body with nowhere to vent.

Opening his eyes and staring at the ceiling, he was sure that he had never experienced this feeling before, and thought vaguely - Am I broken?

Taking a deep breath, he spread himself out into a big Chinese character, and recalled, well, he seemed to have dreamed about Gong Yue just now.

Yeah, boyfriend.

When he thought of these three words, Ye Shanshan rolled over on the bed a few times with the quilt contentedly. He felt better, and then he got out of bed with bare feet. Because he sometimes forgets to wear shoes, the place where he lives is covered with long cashmere carpets, so he doesn't get cold at all.

Taking off his clothes as he walked, Ye Shanxian walked to the cloakroom and subconsciously stopped in front of the mirror. Wanting to look but not daring to look, he half-closed his eyes and glanced at his belly - he didn't know if it was his imagination, it felt like it was over again! Change! soft! Got it!

It's almost unbearable to look at!

Covering his eyes, Ye Shanshan decisively looked away, feeling that his self-confidence had been dealt a devastating blow! So I looked at the rows of clothes in front of me without any thought at all.

Oh, my heart hurts so much.

After being depressed for three seconds, suddenly, as if he was blessed, Ye Shanxuan turned around and arrived at the place where Gong Yue's clothes were hanging. He felt that all of his boyfriend's clothes were indeed so beautiful.

This time he didn't hesitate anymore, and reached out to find a very good-looking white shirt - he had always thought that Gong Yue wore very simple clothes, except for shirts and suits, but now that he thought about it, he was so handsome!

After putting it on, Ye Shanshan turned around in front of the mirror several times and found that Gongyue's shoulder line was wider than her own. Because she was also a few centimeters taller, the shirt It's a little longer, but it's not a big problem, it looks good!

After thinking about it, he unbuttoned all three buttons on the collar. He thought it was perfect. Ye Shanxuan couldn't wait to find Gongyue.

--Although it was only a short nap, Ye Shanshan felt as if she had not seen her boyfriend for a thousand years, no, three thousand years.

***

Just as Gong Yue finished discussing with Chris about the latest information found in the laboratory where Gong Youli once joined, there was a knock on the door.