97

Chapter 97 Shining Chapter Ninety-Seven
2019-10-03 16:30 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Although Miyagoshi woke up from his "hibernation" state, his body temperature had not returned to normal, so he fell asleep for a while. But Ye Xianxian looked at the temperature slowly rising on the detector, propped up her chin, and the smile on her lips never disappeared.

It feels so good to have my boyfriend back in his bowl again.

It felt like a dream, and Ye Shanshan even bit her fingertips. She couldn't control the strength because of her excitement, and one bite almost made him jump up in pain - but this also proved that it was indeed true.

Really woke up.

Lying on the edge of the bed and staring at the person for a while, Ye Xianxuan suddenly felt that the farther away from the palace, the closer he got. There was only a hand's distance away, but it still felt far away. He simply kept the distance between the tips of his noses, almost touching his face. , only then was I satisfied, and when I finished, I couldn't help but laugh silly.

So when Gong Yue woke up, he opened his eyes and faced Ye Shanxuan's face that was very close to him.

Realizing that he had been discovered, Ye Shanxuan, who had been tempered for a long time, sat back on the stool with a calm expression and said seriously, "Brother, one of your eyelashes just fell off due to the gravity of the solar system. I will blow it away for you." "

"Well, okay," Gong Yue looked at Ye Xingxuan intently and said softly, "Xingxing, come closer."

This was what he was waiting for. Ye Xianxuan was only wearing white cotton clothes, which was very convenient. He quickly took off his shoes, then teleported into Gongyue's bed, raised his face and asked, "You called me?" His eyes were innocent.

Meeting Ye Xingxuan's eyes, "Yes, I'm calling you." Gong Yue took the person into his arms, their foreheads touching, "I'm sorry for making you worry."

Shaking his head slightly, "Are you feeling uncomfortable in any way?" After hearing what Gong Yue said, Ye Shanshan rubbed Gong Yue's forehead with a little force, and his eyes were like glass soaked in water.

"Yeah, I'm really worried. I'm really scared. It's boring to eat. If you don't wake up, I'm going to starve and lose weight." The tail end was sticky.

Sighing, Ye Shanshan said very deeply, "And I found that actually it doesn't matter what you eat. What matters is who you eat with. Without you, I feel that the Xiao Long Bao tastes tasteless even if I eat it alone."

Unable to hold back her thoughts, Ye Shanshan secretly kissed the corner of Gong Yue's lips, "So, how are you going to compensate me?"

"What compensation do you want?"

"Hmm, luxury long kiss package? Buy one get one free midnight passion event? Or buy three get two free?" Ye Shanshan said and laughed first.

The past two days have been really difficult for him.

"It's better not to make compensation. You've woken up now, which is the best compensation." Ye Shanxuan has always been easily satisfied. He hummed and asked Gong Yue's arms to wrap around him, and then grabbed Gong Yue's hand. "I have something very important to tell you now."

Let him play with his hands, Gong Yue said in a soft voice, "What?"

"A lot of people bully me!" Ye Xianxuan looked serious, then he pulled Gong Yue's finger and started counting, his complaining skill points were shining brightly.

"The first one was Carter, your subordinate. Later, he even joined forces with the Bryan family to cause trouble! There are also those old men on the board of directors. They are really annoying. They are looking for trouble in various ways. There are reporters from "Financial Express" and "Brief Newsletter"..."