22

Sparkling Chapter Twenty Two
2019-10-03 16:25 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Gong Yue carried Ye Shanshan to the bedroom, then went directly into the cloakroom and put him down, "After changing clothes, we will go out to eat."

The big devil's work efficiency has always been very high, so before Ye Shanshan could react to what was going on, Gong Yue had already handed him the matching top and pants.

After taking the clothes, Ye Shanxuan asked in a daze, "Are you really not angry anymore?"

Hey, the plot is developing a bit fast and I can't keep up!

"I'm not angry anymore." Gong Yue repeated seriously, "I'm really not angry anymore." He met Ye Xingxuan's eyes and said, "Sorry, I haven't talked to you for so long."

It makes you sad.

Ye Shanxuan blinked and asked what he thought was the most important question, "Then, can I still keep that name?"

Although this problem may still cause death, he has always felt that only the height of Mount Everest can describe the level of his financial backer as a "face-paralyzed, cold-blooded devil", so he does not want to change it unless he has to. .

Gong Yue was silent for a few seconds and then compromised, "Okay." Although he felt that the word "finance master" was very annoying, Ye Shanshan was happy as long as he was happy.

After reaching an agreement, Ye Shanxian, who was particularly easy to coax, happily prepared to change clothes and go out to eat.

But as soon as he unbuttoned his shirt, Ye Shanshan discovered that Gong Yue had turned his back. He was a bit surprised, wasn't it the case that men only had to turn their backs when women were changing clothes? Looking down, Ye Shanshan scratched his head - I am indeed a man!

However, the current Ye Shanshan cannot understand Gong Yue's "good intentions" and "unable to control his feelings."

After two o'clock in the afternoon, Ye Shanshan was finally taken to the eating place. Although he had already eaten a small piece of cake to satisfy his hunger in the car, he was still hungry for what he had not eaten. He was still full of enthusiasm for the late lunch.

The restaurant chosen by Miyagoshi is very unique. The floor is specially made transparent. You can see the sparkling sea water, corals and seaweed from under the floor, which makes people feel like walking on the sea.

Ye Xianxuan couldn't walk as soon as he saw it. He simply squatted on the ground and looked at the fish swimming in the water with a surprised expression. He looked left and right and found that Gong Yue had reserved the venue. Except for a team of bodyguards who followed him, there were no other guests in the empty hall.

In this case - Ye Xianxian started to act blatantly stupid. After standing up, he ran back and forth on the floor several times like a joy, feeling like he was a little mermaid prince floating in the wind on the sea.

Sure enough, the waves still belong to the sea!

After finishing the run, there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, and his originally fair skin became a little pink.

Ye Shanshan was about to wipe it casually with his sleeve when he found Gong Yue pulling him over, taking out a beige checkered handkerchief and carefully wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Feeling the gentle strength and soft touch, Ye Shanxian felt that it was indeed more comfortable than pulling on his sleeves to wipe away sweat. Thinking of this, he opened a big smile towards Gong Yue.