45

Chapter 45 Sparkling Chapter 45
2019-10-03 16:26 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

"--When I found out that my poster Ye's Weibo had been updated again, I really didn't want to believe it. After all, how could my poster be so diligent! However, I still opened this photo without any precautions, haha , sad for all eternity!"

"--Holy shit, landlord, come to me quickly! The poison in you has spread to your whole body! It's obvious that your hair was just green before, but now it's colorful! Everyone, push me up, I have a solution medicine!"

"--Dew Fairy, are you sure you want to upgrade to a Rainbow Fairy? Even if you can't go back to the sky, you are willing?"

"--On a vast prairie,"

"-It rained heavily,"

"--After the rain and the sky cleared, a beautiful rainbow appeared on the prairie,"

Director Zhang commented and forwarded, "The rainbow is very eye-catching," and also @Zhengdong.

Zheng Dong replied very quickly, with only four words in total: "I'm dead, don't disturb me."

When the people who learned that Ye Shanshan was going to play the role of Hu Yan formed a tour group and came to watch, what they saw were the pictures of Zi'pa-i with strange painting style, and the strange painting style of Zi'pa-i. Fans commented and left messages one after another.

"--Fuck!"

"--Fuck!"

"--Damn it, don't use bad words upstairs!"

"--One day, I will actually think that the shape of the ancestor of the killer Matt Mary Su is so beautiful that I am blind and have completed my self-identification."

"--You are not alone upstairs. You are ready to get dyed. Don't stop me!"

So, just when the popularity of the variety show had faded, "Ye Shining Rainbow Hair" was once again on the top of the search.

***

As soon as he discovered that his fans were lining up to write articles again, Ye Shanshan quickly quit Weibo, refusing to accept the stormy blow.

He secretly took a picture of Gongyue, and after that, he knelt down on the sofa and looked in the direction of Gongyue. He thought he was very hidden, but his hair was too conspicuous and he couldn't ignore it at all.

Gong Yue put down the pen in his hand, glanced at Ye Xingxing's hair, and the last thing he said was, "Come here."

After receiving the action order, Ye Shanxian cheered a little, ran to Gong Yue's side in a few moments, and sighed exaggeratedly,

"Brother, I'm about to join the group."

"Yeah." There are still thirty-nine hours.

"When I leave, you should eat well, take care of your health, don't be picky about food, and don't always go to bed too late. You work so hard, pay attention to supplementing your nutrition, and wear more clothes when the weather gets colder. I will definitely miss you. , you must also remember to think of me a hundred times a day, I don't mind even two hundred times!"

The more he talked about it, the more reluctant he was to leave. Ye Shanshan felt that it would be ten thousand years since he left. Looking at the big devil, he felt uneasy anywhere.

"..." Gong Yue pinched his eyebrows and said seriously, "Twinkle."

"Ah?" Ye Shanshan blinked and listened to his brother's words.