114

Chapter 114 Sparkling Chapter 114
2019-10-03 16:31 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After Ye Shanshan returned home, she originally wanted to explore the new world with Gong Yue. Unexpectedly, she felt sleepy when she saw the bed, and the ancient power in her body could not be brewed. She fell asleep within a few minutes next to Gong Yue. .L.

As a result, I don't know when I started to dream. I dreamed that a spaceship landed in City B. Someone from his home planet really wanted to take him back, and because he failed to complete the mission of destroying the earth, he was going to be destroyed directly.

Just when he was holding Gong Yue's hand and unwilling to let go, he suddenly woke up.

Ye Xianxuan opened his eyes and met his bright round eyes. What he was holding in his arms was Gongyue's white pillow, and his hands were pulling the pillow tightly.

"..."

Feeling deeply embarrassed, Ye Shanxuan put the pillow aside and held the kitten in his arms. He stared blankly for a while, then touched his shiny little tail and said, "Why did you come to the bed?" Where is my brother?"

Because of the dream he had before, Ye Xianxuan's heartbeat was still a little fast. He slowed down and looked at the sky outside the window that had not yet brightened up. He slowly changed his sitting position, wondering whether he should hug him next. He continued to sleep on the pillow, or went to find his brother. Before he could figure out a result, he heard the sound of the door opening.

Gong Yue, who had changed into a white shirt and brown suit and vest, entered the bedroom and found Ye Xianxuan sitting on the bed, looking at him blankly. He walked a few steps to the bedside and reached out to touch Ye Xianxuan's forehead, "Xingxuan, are you feeling uncomfortable? "

Shaking his head subconsciously, Ye Shanxuan put Liang Jingjing on the ground, then put his hand around Gongyue's waist, and slowly leaned in. After hesitating for a while, he roughly described his dream, "Brother, I'm a little scared."

The words came out, but he couldn't quite explain what he was afraid of.

Feeling Gong Yue's hand gently caressing the back of his neck, Ye Shanxuan grasped the cold corner of the other person's clothes, raised his head, and met Gong Yue's lowered eyes, and suddenly felt a little calmer in his heart, "We will always be there." Together, right?"

"Well, we will always be together."

After hearing this answer, Ye Shanxian suddenly lifted up the hem of Gongyue's clothes very quickly, and put his face directly against it. Feeling the warmth of his skin, the uneasiness in his heart was calmed down bit by bit. .

After a while, he laughed stupidly, and took the opportunity to stick out the tip of his tongue to rub Gongyue's abdominal muscles, and murmured, "Brother, you are really, really good."

Without waiting for Gong Yue to answer, Ye Shanshan sat up straight, carefully put his fingers on Gong Yue's neat tie, and pulled it away bit by bit.

After throwing the tie on the ground and taking off his suit vest, he flexibly unbuttoned the first button of his white shirt with his thumb and index finger, and even moved forward to kiss Gong Yue's exposed skin.

After that, he put his finger on the second button and asked Gong Yue seriously,

"Mr. Gong, is it okay?"

There was a secret inquiry in his words, but his tone and eyes were serious, "The ancients said that the day's plan begins in the morning."

As he spoke, Ye Xianxian's fingers neatly unbuttoned the remaining buttons, and his fingers slowly stroked down the lines of Miyazuki's abdominal muscles. He said straightforwardly, "So, I want it, will you give it to me?"