7

Sparkling Chapter 7
2019-10-03 16:23 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan closed his eyes. The silent air conditioner was on in the ward, but his hearing was so good that he could still hear faint sounds, which made him unable to sleep. He originally wanted to change his position and sleep again, but his hand was held by Gong Yue in a loose and firm manner, which made him a little afraid to move. I can only turn on the little theater in my head and see if I can hypnotize myself.

In fact, after all, he hadn't slept with Gong Yue for a long time.

After coming out of the laboratory on Misius Island, he was brought back to City B by Gong Yue.

When he first arrived in City B, Ye Shanshan had nightmares every night because he was too short-sighted and timid. So in the first half month, he would wake up from nightmares basically every night in the middle of the night, and then he would run to knock on Miyoshi's door with a pillow in his arms, wanting to sleep with him.

Later, Gong Yue might have been annoyed by knocking on the door in the middle of the night, so he asked the housekeeper to add a pillow to his bed. So for a long time, he slept with Gong Yue.

But after he recovered, he didn't sleep with Gong Yue much. Because Gongyue's bedroom was large and empty, but the furniture decoration was extremely simple and the colors were only black, white and gray. Ye Xianxuan disliked it because it was too ugly, so he moved directly after his own bedroom was decorated.

But the main reason is that Ye Shanshan discovered that if you are seventeen and dare not sleep alone because of fear, you will be laughed at! During that time, the housekeepers and servants at home looked at him with connotation in their eyes. They probably wanted to laugh at him, but due to Gong Yue's presence, they did not dare to show it directly.

So after such a long time, Ye Shanshan still felt nostalgic about sharing a bed with Gong Yue. Worried that he would not sleep well, he rolled out of bed in the middle of the night and moved in the direction of Miyagoshi. He didn't notice that as he "moved" again, Gong Yue's body became a little stiff.

After settling on the sleeping position, Ye Shanshan was wondering why Gong Yue hadn't turned on the chat mode when he heard a voice coming from beside him, "Are you asleep?"

That must be because he didn't sleep. Ye Shanxian shook his head, remembering that it was too dark to see the other party, "I didn't sleep. Do you want to chat?" While mentally applauding himself for being so knowledgeable about things.

"Yeah." Gong Yue paused for a while before continuing, "I remember mom... mom used to talk about you to me a lot." At that time, every year we met, Gong Yue would hear "Xiao Yi" from his mother's mouth. This person exists. For example, how much has Primary One grown and what has Primary One learned? So for a long time, he hated this person named "Xiao Yi" because he felt that he took away his mother's attention.

"Ah, she often talks about you to me, and every time at the end of the year, she will be in a particularly good mood, laugh often, and prepare birthday gifts for you very seriously." Ye Shanshan tactfully did not say, Gong Youli also prepared a birthday gift for him. His birthday is January 1st, which is within a few hours of Gong Yue.

Thinking of the gifts he received from his mother every year, Gong Yue felt a deep pain spreading in his heart. He subconsciously changed the topic, "I remember, your name was Xiao Yi at that time?"

"Well, actually it's not called 'Little One', it's called 'Experimental Subject No. 111', but the researchers all felt that this title was too long, so they just called it Little One."