60

Chapter 60 Sparkling
2019-10-03 16:27 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Xianxian felt that her mind couldn't move when she looked at Gong Yue's outstretched hand. All the words "The devil's hands look good" were flooding the screen. So subconsciously, he put his hand on it

- and then it was revealed.

Seeing that Gong Yue's brows instantly furrowed, Ye Shanxuan was stunned for a few seconds before his IQ, which had been delayed by male sex, came back online - ah, he was obviously going to put his hands in his pockets to hide it!

Sure enough, men are seductive.

Looking down at his bloody fingertips, blinking his eyes, Ye Xianxuan said seriously, "Brother, what you see now is all your hallucination."

"..."

At this time, Ye Shanxian's face had an expression of "I'm very good". After sitting in, he took the initiative to explain very consciously,

"It should have been done when I was on the phone with you. I was in a bad mood at that time. After I recovered, I found that I was bleeding. You don't know. I was shocked at that time."

Gongyue reached out and rubbed his hair, softening his tone and said, "Sparkling, give me your hand."

Ye Xianxia smiled and rolled his eyes, "Here comes the hand. Here comes the hand."

After carefully looking at the wound on Ye Shanshan's fingertip, Gongyue took out the first aid kit from the car locker and found the disinfectant cotton ball, but couldn't do it several times. It was Ye Shanshan who stretched his fingers forward and said, "Brother, wipe it."

Ye Xingxuan's fingers were beautiful, like carefully carved works of art, but they were stained with blood and made people unbearable.

"It will hurt a little, don't be afraid, be good." Gong Yue felt his heart twitching and distressing. He couldn't imagine what kind of state Ye Shanxian was in at that time, so hard that he scratched his fingertips. .

Ye Xianxian nodded and said in a relaxed tone, "It's okay, my wound healed very quickly." After thinking about it, "A wound of this level has scabs now and it won't hurt much. It will heal in thirteen hours." Can't tell at all."

"Thirteen hours?"

"Yes, I have experimented with wounds of varying degrees on my body before. How long does it take to heal? I still remember-" Ye Shanxian suddenly stopped, because on his "Big Devil Mood Index Table", Gong Yue's mood index It has instantly fallen below the negative value.

Hey, what happened just a second ago?

"Experiment?" Gong Yue's voice was very soft.

Ye Shanshan's heart trembled, and she subconsciously glanced at the baffle raised between the front and rear seats to make sure that others could not hear what she said. Then she explained in a very general way, "People from the previous research institute did wound healing. An experiment with time,"

After finishing this sentence quickly, Ye Shanshan quickly emphasized, "Later, Youli's mother found out and never did it again."

Gong Yue paused in cleaning the wound and pursed his lips. Ye Shanxuan looked at Gong Yue's expressionless face, "Brother, I--"

Before he finished speaking, Gong Yue suddenly raised his hand and held him in his arms. Ye Shanxuan was stunned, a little anxious, but didn't dare to struggle, "Your wound!"

"Twinkle, don't move." Gong Yue's voice was very low and deep, as if he was pleading. Ye Shanshan was a little frightened. He felt that Gong Yue was hugging him so tightly that it hurt a little, but he still endured it and did not speak or move again. He found that Gong Yue was in a very bad mood now and must be in great need. Hug...right?