110

Chapter 110 Sparkling Chapter 110
2019-10-03 16:31 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights
Director Zhang and Zheng Dong both thought that Gong Yue came to the crew for a day trip to watch Ye Shanshan filming and experience life. However, I didn't expect that in the next week, every time Ye Shan came to the crew, he would be followed by Mr. Gong.

And Ye Xianxian was like the second master who followed the big boss to patrol the territory. He swaggered through the market with roasted sweet potatoes and boiled peanuts all day long. As soon as he saw Director Zhang and Xu Luoyang, he quickly handed the things in his hand to Gong Yue, and then The "come and grab, come and grab" look on his face is very disgusting.

When Ye Shanshan goes to film, Gong Yue will find a fixed place to sit down. Usually with him as the center of the circle, a no man's land will be quickly formed. Only when Ye Shanshan turned his head and smiled at Gong Yue during a break in filming, his expression became visibly gentle.

Every time Xu Luoyang saw it, he felt like he was being slapped in the face by invisible dog food all the time.

But at the very beginning, while Ye Shanshan, Xu Luoyang and the others were filming, and the actress's stuff "accidentally" rolled down to Gong Yue's feet, the other party hurriedly came over to apologize with a look on his face. Affectionate, and the people around you are also paying attention quietly.

As a result, Miyagoshi didn't even raise his eyelids and made a gesture to the white bodyguard standing behind him. After that, the actress was taken out directly along with the things that fell on the ground. After that, I never saw this person again not only on the set, but also in the entire entertainment industry.

For a moment, the entire crew seemed to have given up their thoughts and walked around Gong Yue when they saw him, and Ye Shanshan's surroundings became much cleaner.

Director Zhang pinned the small speaker on his body and chatted with Zheng Dong, "I think Mr. Gong is really a powerful weapon in the scene. If every crew is as peaceful as this one now, then my filming speed will definitely be faster than the war." , fighting machine!"

Zheng Dong peeled a peanut and stuffed it into his mouth, "Director Zhang, I think people should be down-to-earth and speak honestly."

"..."

On the eighth day, Ye Shanshan came to the set alone early in the morning.

Director Zhang kept looking behind him and found that no one was there. He was a little surprised, "Where is Mr. Gong? Are you coming later today?"

"Going abroad." Ye Xianxuan was also in a daze, holding a lollipop in his mouth could not fill the spirit of being taken away, and he was weak to speak. Before Director Zhang could speak, he handed the brown paper bags containing roasted sweet potatoes and boiled peanuts to Director Zhang.

"Hand over the protection money."

After saying that, he went to the dressing room like Piao.

Looking at the food that was still hot in his hand, and looking at Ye Shanshan's resentful back, Director Zhang suddenly felt that it was a good thing that Gong Yue didn't come over.

Ye Shanshan entered the dressing room and found that Xu Luoyang was earlier than him, had already put on his clothes, and was reading the script.

Xu Luoyang looked up when he heard footsteps, "Mr. Gong didn't come today?"

After hearing these words, Ye Shanshan's aura of depression became heavier. He sat on the chair and waited for the hairdresser to help him put on the wig, "Well, I went on a business trip abroad and it will take a few days to come back."