16

Sparkling sixteen chapters
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

It was only in the evening that Ye Shanshan remembered to post on Weibo.

Seeing that it was not dark outside yet, and making sure that there was nothing wrong with the clothes he was wearing, Ye Xianxuan ran to the lake and took a warm and friendly photo with the black and white swans.

He felt that his hands were not shaking and he didn't take pictures of the flowers. Although the light was a bit strange, he could still see clearly, so he uploaded the pictures neatly and edited a few words, "My manager said before that I would post one Weibo post a day, but I remember I only need to post one Weibo post, so the second post is a bit late, so I'll use two big swans to apologize to you!"

After reading it once and seeing that the spelling was correct, he clicked to upload it directly.

Then, Ye Shanshan became popular again.

The appearance party, who was originally addicted to beauty and could not extricate himself, is still addicted to his scissor hands. Fans who are more casual have almost forgotten Ye Shanshan's Weibo post.

As a result, as soon as this Weibo update came out, the fans who had gradually fallen silent before were blown up again.

"Mom, I think I saw an angel!"

"Do you dare to take the big swan zi'pa-i with you? Do you dare to post a few more photos? Ah, I just want to ask if you dare!"

"Is this a spirit made of a white swan? How can there be such a good-looking person? But you are not a human and I will not dislike you! Come to my turbulent arms, sir!"

"I thought the last picture of Scissorhands was already the pinnacle of beauty, but I didn't expect that the pinnacle is waiting for me here, so I wanted to ask, host, how on earth do you manage to be so beautiful without any blind spots? The next picture is Zi 'Pa-i will each mountain be higher than the other?"

"The poster is really so upright that he laughs and cries, but if you remember it as just one post or something, won't the manager's heart burst into tears?"

Zheng Dong waited for several hours before he finally saw this Weibo post - should he be glad that Ye Shanshan didn't forget about it? So he scrolled around very quickly and left a message, "Every day I wait for the landlord's young master to post on Weibo, but after the first post there is no follow-up, which is really heartbreaking."

As the top manager of Youli Entertainment, Zheng Dong has also managed movie queens who have never faded to this day, so he also has a huge fan base. After seeing this Weibo post he forwarded, the comment section exploded.

"Is this Dongdong's new guy? His face is too outrageous, isn't it? Bring him out quickly and show off!"

"The poster turns out to be under my brother Dong. I feel like he is not far away from becoming a big star! Brother Dong, please send him to TV!"

"I'm the only one paying attention. What kind of ghost is the young master of the landlord's family? Brother Dong, are you the long-term employee of the landlord's family?hhhhh"

Within a few minutes, Xu Luoyang also retweeted Ye Shanshan's Weibo from Zheng Dong, "I've almost become an old man waiting for you to open Weibo. Let's follow each other!"

During this period, Xu Luoyang was sent to a remote area for filming by Zheng Dong. He could make do with a difficult life, but it was very frustrating not being able to access the Internet. After finally walking two kilometers, I got a signal. I was just about to check Weibo to receive some new news about Huahua World, when I saw Zheng Dong posting a new Weibo.