90

Chapter 90 Sparkling
2019-10-03 16:29 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan felt that he had always hidden Gong Yue very well. After all, his Majesty was so good that he could not show it off - so why did so many people know about it? It's unscientific!

Ever since Wei Ying took the initiative to clarify the hype and Julia revealed that she was Ye Shanshan's tutor, everyone in the industry knew that Ye Shanshan had a very deep background, and the male host had also heard about these things. Moreover, this point was not mentioned in the script, and Ye Xianxian had never said hello before about breaking any big news, so just when he was about to make a joke and ignore the topic, he heard Ye Xianxian continue,

"My brother obviously didn't come out for a walk in the Vampire Castle. How did you know?" There was no pretense of shock on his face.

The male host immediately understood Ye Xianxian's attitude, so he followed up, "Xingxian, I am actually very curious. Who is this 'His Majesty' in the fans' mouth? Can you reveal it? Although we never poach people** A serious program!"

He looked at the audience and said, "In order to help you ask gossip, I also risked the image of the program team."

There was a burst of cheers.

"He is the most important person to me." Ye Shanshan thought for a while and felt that this adjective was not enough, so he added another sentence, "the most important kind." The tone was very solemn.

The male host responded appropriately and quickly brought the topic back.

"Actually, Twinkle, you said you were going to open a steamed stuffed bun shop. I think many of the friends here are very willing to go. Even if I sit in your shop all afternoon and spend money, I still haven't bought a steamed stuffed bun to eat - yes, steamed stuffed buns are made by The boss has finished eating, but looking at your face, you are satisfied just drinking boiled water!"

The microphone was directed toward the audience, and the fans were all cheering, and they all answered loudly, "Yes!" There were also many people screaming Ye Shanshan's name.

This section has passed, and after answering three more questions, it will soon be time to reach the next link.

"We all know that "The Examiner" has won several trophies abroad before. It can be said to be a very successful movie, and the audience's expectations are also quite high. Now, let me ask everyone on the stage to say something. Talk about the characteristics of the character you play, and give some sincere advice to this character. Okay, Yan Ke comes first!"

Yan Ke took a step forward, "The Wu Qian I played is a very contradictory person. On the one hand, the image he presents to others is very gentle, enthusiastic and full of justice, but he also has many secrets and secrets in his heart. A dark place..."

Stills appeared on the big screen. Yan Ke looked at "Wu Qian" on the screen and answered the second question very openly, "If I wanted to say one thing to him, I would say, don't go out for a few days." ! Don't meet your ex-girlfriends Jiang Rui and Hu Yan! You will cheat the former, and then you will be cheated by the latter! Only the Zhai family has any hope of survival!"

His last sentence was very sincere and received a burst of laughter from the audience.

Cheng Shaoran, who plays the female lead Jiang Rui, wants to give his character advice, "There is an eternal truth, ex-boyfriends and good-looking men are not trustworthy!"

The male host laughed, "Shaoran, so the ex-boyfriend is talking about the role of Yan Ke, and the good-looking man is talking about the role of Ye Shanshan?"