120

Chapter 120 Sparkling Chapter 120
2019-10-03 16:32 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After clearing away the surrounding invisible cameras and various remote-controlled weapons, the investigators re-placed the circular detector at the point designated by Ye Shanshan. Soon, a three-dimensional diagram centered on that point and extending one hundred meters underground appeared on the computer.

On the screen, the silvery rock structure was not damaged, but beneath the surface, there was a huge cavity with a large amount of metal reacting inside.

Looking at the picture displayed on the screen, Ye Shanshan lay on his back on Gongyue's lap, reached out and touched the other person's chin,

"Brother, I remember I checked the situation in this area. There was an undersea volcano erupting here a long time ago." He gestured at the size of the cavity under the rock formation. "Such a large place must not have been dug manually. I I think it should be naturally formed."

"An underground cave formed by a lava tube?" Gongyue's fingers gently kneaded his earlobes, and he quickly understood what Ye Shanshan meant.

Feeling that his ears were itchy, Ye Shanxuan struggled to maintain a serious expression, "Brother, don't... rub my ears like this, I feel something."

After saying that, he turned over and sat up again, put his hand on Gong Yue's shoulder, went up to him and kissed him.

"Okay, we have something to do now, let's talk about it later."

After finishing speaking, he urged Gong Yue, "Brother, hurry up, tell me what you just said!"

There was a smile in Gongyue's eyes, and he repeated the words as he wanted, and also copied the light kiss.

After listening, Ye Shanshan nodded solemnly, "Okay, I'll listen to you." After saying that, he lay on Gongyue's lap again and continued what he said before,

"If it's an underground cave formed by lava tunnels, then the entrance must be somewhere else. The island is not big, so as long as you look carefully there should be no problem. But Durant must have a lot of things on his hands, including key things on the ground. There are so many surveillance and attack equipment deployed everywhere."

In order to relieve the itching of his heart, Ye Shanshan held Gong Yue's hand in his hand. After a while, he couldn't hold it back and rubbed Gong Yue's fingertips with his tongue, like eating candy.

Gong Yue looked at the satisfied look on his face, paused with his fingers, and then slowly inserted the finger that was being pulled into the other person's mouth, gently teasing the tip of his tongue, but speaking in a very calm tone. ,

"You can first have people clean up the island while looking for the entrance, and then analyze the results returned by the detector to roughly estimate the situation in the cave. They are all experienced and there will be no problems."

Ye Shanshan nodded. He held Gongyue's finger in his mouth and was reluctant to let go. Especially when the fingertips brushed against his sensitive palate, he felt so comfortable that he almost wanted to scream. Inexplicably, he felt that such a simple action was a bit erotic, so he temporarily used the tip of his tongue to push his fingers out.

"Then call all the exploration ships in the nearby waters and pay attention to the water." After speaking, he frowned, "What if we find the place and the person has escaped?"

"Won't."

Hearing what Gong Yue said, Ye Shanshan knew that the other party had found a way to eliminate this possibility, and felt relieved. He subconsciously put Miyazuki's finger into his mouth and held it in his mouth, licking it with the tip of his tongue, sucking it twice and pushing it out a little, and then sucking it again, playing very seriously.