44

Chapter 44 Sparkling Chapter 44
2019-10-03 16:26 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After Ye Xianxuan finished her performance, she quickly retreated to the second line, drinking tea quietly and taking the time to eat snacks. By the way, she listened to Zheng Dong talk about various conditions such as contract benefits, publicity ratio, remuneration and so on.

While eating, he found that the casting director, Director Sun, had been looking at him. Ye Shanxian showed a friendly smile, and the pear dimples at the corners of his mouth were also revealed, which was completely different from Hu Yan's sneer smile before.

However, Director Sun was deeply impressed by the way Ye Shanshan held the "**" before. He put down the teacup in his hand and asked, "Did Shanxia memorize all the scripts?"

"I have memorized it and read the original work. The script is very good, and in comparison, the character Hu Yan is very attractive to me."

"How to say?"

This is an exam. Ye Xianxuan, a little expert in exams, immediately became serious and organized his words.

"The thing about Hu Yan's character is that there is a huge contrast between before and after. At the beginning of the story, he appeared as a 'violin-playing conservatory student'. He helped the male protagonist Wu Qian once, and successfully obtained He won Wu Qian's trust, which is part of the basis of the subsequent plot."

"Later, they were introduced into the castle together with eight other people. The owner of the castle demanded that only by finding and killing the 'Inspector' among them could they gain the right to leave the castle."

As he was talking, he found that Director Zhang and Zheng Dong had stopped talking and were listening to what he said carefully. Ye Shanxuan was nervous for half a second, silently reciting in his heart "The light of the archangel shines on me", and continued,

"From here on, the plot enters a more confusing stage, and Hu Yan's role is to guide people to doubt and test each other, and the dark spots in human nature are gradually exposed. In this process, Hu Yan was caught several times Wu Qian was suspicious, but he calmly dispelled the other party's doubts. He also used words and other inducements to successfully focus the attention of the other people on the heroine, Wu Qian's ex-girlfriend Jiang Rui. They all wear masks of kindness and sincerity."

As Ye Shanshan spoke, he picked up the plastic pen before and turned it around between his fingers.

"My favorite part is the last one. When there were only three people left, Wu Qian reluctantly killed Jiang Rui, but found that the game was not over yet. Only then did he realize that the 'inspector' was actually Hu Yan. But he didn't believe it. Therefore, the rivalry between the two is really tense, and this is where Hu Yan's character is the most full-bodied."

The casting director nodded. It could be seen that Ye Shanshan had indeed read the script carefully, and his tone became much better, "What do you think Hu Yan's psychology is like here?"

"Hu Yan was actually struggling. Although it was not written in the script, he designed this game to kill everyone who caused the death of his family three years ago and wanted revenge. But later he discovered that Wu Qian It was not directly related to that incident at all. However, hatred had pushed him to this point, and he could no longer retreat. Even if he had the idea of letting Wu Qian leave, he finally shot and killed Wu Qian.

After all nine people died, his obsession with living disappeared and he used the last bullet to kill himself. Although this ending was tragic, it was in line with his nature. "