119

Chapter 119 Shining Chapter 119
2019-10-03 16:32 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

"--Ahhh, someone came in!! Two people came close! They held hands! They hugged! Twinkle called me brother! Your Majesty's voice is so gentle, magnetic, and nice! This "Twinkle" sound is so sweet! I can't help but I'm already excited. The exclamation mark makes my hands hurt, but why can I only see the front part?"

"--I just drank water and came back. What happened! Why is there an extra His Majesty? He is in good shape! And I, Lord Ye, threw myself into His Majesty's arms without any sense of disobedience... Although I can't see their faces, the two of them look so good together! I feel like crying!"

"--The heartless little fairy must have deliberately prevented us from seeing His Majesty! Also, I hope the camera will not be turned off at all times and we can watch the live broadcast all night long! I will eat ten thousand tons of dog food!"

"--I have imagined this scene too many times. After all, I have published dozens of fan comics, but when I actually saw it, I was still very moved. I almost cried!"

At this time, Ye Shanshan stood up and walked a few steps to Gongyue. He rushed over and gave him a hug, "Brother, you came back so early today!" He took a small step back and smiled a little. Deepening, "So, did you come over to me as soon as you came back?"

Gong Yue was still carrying the cool air of the outdoors, and he was holding a coat in his hand. The more Ye Shanshan thought about it, the happier she felt - as expected, my boyfriend has been thinking about me.

"Well, the housekeeper said that you didn't eat well after I left." Gong Yue stretched out his hand to touch his forehead, a little worried, "Dingying, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"No, no," Ye Shanshan shook her head quickly, scratching her hair again, thinking of a question, "Brother, have you noticed anything different about me today?"

Gong Yue looked at him with expectant eyes and said with a little smile, "Yes, I wear glasses." Before Ye Shanshan could continue to ask, he gave the answer first, "It looks good."

All his attention was focused on the last three words, and Ye Shanxian stood there with a satisfied smile on his face.

After receiving the landmark praise, Ye Shanshan took Gong Yue's hand.

"Brother, I did something big today! Didn't I draw the drawings last week and order the parts? I made the things according to the drawings. I just tried it. Not only can I comb the hair, but I can also tie it up. "Jiujiu, it's very powerful, I'll show it to you." He pulled the person forward.

However, when he was still a few steps away from the table, he suddenly stopped and made a "shush" gesture towards Gong Yue with some hesitation, "Brother, I seemed to be doing a live broadcast before,"

Looking at the dense comments on the computer screen, Ye Shanxuan was stunned for a moment, "Okay, I am indeed doing a live broadcast."

Realizing this problem that he had completely ignored, he was a little distressed. He felt that his boyfriend had been seen by many people, but from a different angle, he quickly became happy again, "But because of the camera angle, they can't see your face!" "

Putting this problem aside for the time being, Ye Shanshan was very eager to show off his results, "Brother, just stand here, and I will show you the robotic arm!"

After saying that, he went to the computer and issued instructions quickly.

Immediately afterwards, Gongyue saw a pair of strange-looking mechanical arms on the table, slowly approaching through tracks and pulleys. After stopping at a certain distance, they adjusted their directions at the same time, and used two "fingers" with great flexibility. "Together, a heart with a very standard shape came out.