59

Chapter 59 Shining Chapter Fifty-nine
2019-10-03 16:27 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Feeling a tingling sensation on his lips, Ye Shanxuan stepped back slightly and said in a vague voice, "It hurts." His voice was whimpering, acting coquettishly unconsciously.

Hearing his voice, Gongyue let go of his upper lip, tightened his strength, and sucked soothingly, then inserted it into his mouth again, tracing his gums and palate.

Ye Xianxuan was stimulated by the tingling feeling, which ran all the way down his spine. He unconsciously let out a "hmm" sound with a very sultry sound.

Gong Yue couldn't help but probe deeper. Ye Xianxian couldn't close her mouth, and saliva overflowed from the corner of her mouth, making a slurping sound as the two people's lips and tongues entangled. The whole person was a little dizzy. Ye Shanshan's hands were tightly holding Gong Yue's shoulders, subconsciously worried that he would fall.

Feeling that he could no longer control himself, Gong Yue withdrew from Ye Shanshan's mouth, turned his lips away, and rested his head on the other party's shoulder. Because the neckline was very large, one shoulder was exposed. Gong Yue couldn't hold it back and kissed Ye Xingxuan's perfectly shaped collarbone, "Xingxing."

"Huh?" Ye Shanshan felt a little itchy and shrank his neck. When he heard Gong Yue calling him, he instinctively responded, with a slightly charming tone at the end.

Suppressing the surge of heat, Gong Yue sat up straight and looked at the corners of Ye Xianxuan's reddish eyes, like apricot petals after a spring rain. He reached out and stroked the other person's back, his voice was hoarse and nervous,

"Did you have a good time this holiday?"

Ye Shanshan leaned towards Gong Yue and wiped the water stains on the corners of his mouth and Yue Xiong's face with the other party's clothes, "Happy."

As he spoke, he unconsciously licked his aching and itchy upper lip, as if he was savoring the aftertaste.

Gong Yue looked away in embarrassment, caressed Ye Shanshan's back with his hand, and continued as if nothing had happened.

He had obviously decided not to let himself go until the problem with the genetic map was thoroughly investigated. But while he warned himself countless times in his heart, he also watched himself facing Ye Shanshan countless times, sinking deep in the mud every moment.

If he really will die, or lose his memory again - no, Gong Yue looked at the person who was still in a daze in his arms, his voice was very soft,

"Twinkle, what if one day, I - am no longer in this world?"

Ye Shanshan blurted out without thinking, "Then I'll leave with you." He hugged Gong Yue awkwardly, "You won't be alone, and you shouldn't leave me alone. "

"Well, okay." Gong Yue touched Ye Xingxing's hair with the tip of his nose, his breathing trembling.

***

In the next two days, Ye Shanshan went out early and came back late, rushing to finish filming the scene.

"The Examiner" started filming in early September and has been filming for more than two months now. Because there are not many scene changes, the main characters' acting skills are online, and the funds are sufficient, Director Zhang often has to polish a shot more than ten or twenty times, but it still remains the same. The filming is about to be finished.

When Ye Shanshan first arrived at the set, she heard Director Zhang shouting with a loudspeaker, "Where are the set workers? What's going on with the set over there? Change it, change it, get a new one!" He was very wealthy.