79

Chapter 79 Shining Chapter Seventy-nine
2019-10-03 16:29 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

"Me?" Because Ye Xianxuan would call "Your Majesty" from time to time, Gong Yue carefully looked at the common knowledge of ancient history.

Therefore, before Ye Xianxuan noticed anything was wrong, she lifted her feet off the ground and was directly picked up by Gong Yue, half carried on her shoulders.

"!!" Feeling that the development of things was not good, Ye Shanshan began to struggle, twisting and turning without compromising, "Brother, where are we going? Brother, we have to try on clothes for the Christmas party at home! Brother, don't want it. impulse--"

The tone was spot on, and the struggle was very dedicated, but the eyes were not panicked at all, and there was still some expectation.

Ye Shanshan should have felt that his majesty as the emperor had been challenged, but in fact he was not at all. He almost urged Gong Yue to carry him into the bedroom.

The light turned on, and after walking a few steps, he saw something on the bed. Gong Yue's eyes were a little helpless, "Twinkle, what do you want to do?"

On the dark quilt of the big bed, there were two pairs of hands ka0, which glowed with a cold metallic luster under the light. Ye Shanshan was a little eager to try, "You said before that I will know what the purpose of this is in the future, isn't it now 'in the future'?"

Then, he patted Gongyue's strong shoulder and asked him to put him on the bed and turn over flexibly. Ye Shanshan picked up Ka0's hand very neatly, and then handcuffed himself to the bedpost.

He turned his head and looked at Gong Yue, who was standing by the bed and looking at him. Ye Shanxian, who was lying flat on the bed with his hands tied, licked his dry lips and said in an excited tone, "Brother, let's play together?"

At this time, Ye Xingxuan's hands were fixed on the top of his head. The color of the metal formed a very sharp contrast with the white skin, and even had a strange beauty. The clothes he lifted up revealed his thin and white waist, and his clear eyes were looking at Gong Yue, like glass in the water.

Gong Yue looked at the person on the bed, took a deep breath, raised his hand and loosened his tie, and heard Ye Shanxuan pitifully said, "Sir, why did you kidnap me?"

"..."

Seeing that Gong Yue didn't answer, Ye Xijing started reading according to her temporary script, "I can do whatever you want, but you must let me go back at night." A panicked and pitiful image.

"Why?"

"My brother is still at home waiting for me to have dinner."

"Anything is okay?"

Miyakotsu had already taken off his coat, tie and cufflinks, leaving only a white shirt on. The cuffs of his shirt were neatly rolled up above his arms, revealing very charming muscle lines. He didn't move his feet, but looked at the person writhing restlessly on the bed, his eyebrows deep.

Unexpectedly, Gong Yue would cooperate, and Ye Shanshan became even more enthusiastic, "Yes, anything is possible. What do you want to do?"

Gong Yue took two steps forward and sat on the edge of the bed. He put his hands on Ye Shanshan's waist, stroked his ribs, and dug in under the clothes inch by inch. The skin under his fingertips was so smooth that it was hard to bear to exert force.

Then, he leaned over and took a bite directly on Ye Xingxuan's waist, earning a soft cry from the other party.

That night, until it was almost dawn, Ye Shanxuan's whimpering and begging could still be heard at the door, "Sir, please let me go, I have to go back to accompany -"