98

Chapter 98 Shining Chapter Ninety-Eight
2019-10-03 16:30 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After browsing the comment area for a long time, Ye Shanshan still felt that her fans must be fake. The point is, even Xu Luoyang didn't show up this time.

What a lonely world.

But he had a boyfriend. Seeing that an hour had passed, Ye Shanxuan threw away his mobile phone, put Liang Jingjing on his shoulder, ran to Gongyue's study, and knocked on the door falsely. Go in with your head,

"Your Majesty, I have something to see you."

Gong Yue looked over following the sound, and his vision was completely shocked without warning. Looking at Ye Xingxing's dazzling golden hair, the same dazzling golden fur as the kitten on his shoulder, and their identical expressions, he felt helpless and said, "Sparkling, come in."

Standing in front of Gong Yue, Ye Shanshan stood straight and concave, then blinked at Gong Yue.

Gongyue connected with Ye Xianxian's brain circuit without any obstacles, "You look good with this color,"

His eyes turned to Liang Jingjing. He didn't want to comment on such a golden ball, but looking at Ye Xuanxuan's eyes, he still said, "Liang Jingjing is very cute."

The mood of showing off was greatly satisfied. Ye Shanxian picked up the kitten and said "Ouch", "Look, the Golden Retriever Lion King!"

"..."

At this moment, Gong Yue finally understood what "as long as you are happy" meant, but he cooperated, "Well, he's very handsome."

Ye XuanXian was so beautiful that she almost burst into tears. He also explained, "I didn't want to dye it at first, but it was too lonely to just dye it with glitter, so I stayed with it."

Discovering that Gong Yue stretched out his hand towards him, Ye Shanshan resolutely refused the tempting hug, fearing that he would regret it, so he quickly put Liang Jingjing into Gong Yue's arms,

"The ancients once said that people who don't keep their word are hypocrites who don't keep their word."

"One minute left."

Before entering the study, Ye Shanshan and Gong Yue agreed that they would only have ninety minutes to work, and they would deal with the most important things, and Ye Shanshan would do the rest.

"Round it up and it's time. If you're too tired, your body won't be able to handle it."

Ye Shanxian pulled the person up, very impressive,

"Hold Liang Jingjing and follow me."

After taking two steps forward, he turned back and said, "Your Majesty, be obedient." His white chin was raised slightly, looking very powerful.

Gongyue reached out and rubbed his hair, "Well, let's go." Without any further objection, the two of them walked to the bedroom.

In the corridor, Ye Shanxian walked in front. He basically didn't pick his hair color. His golden hair especially made his lips red and white, and when viewed from behind, the exposed neck was very beautiful.

Gong Yue seemed to be bewitched, and with a slight exertion on his hand, Ye Shanshan stopped immediately. Just when he was about to turn around and ask Gong Yue, he heard the other party's voice, "Don't turn around."

He was very curious, but Ye Xianxian still stood still and cooperated, thinking wildly in his mind - is there a mosquito standing on my ear, so I can't move? Or maybe the hair is so messy that it becomes unbearable?