111

Chapter 111 Sparkling One Chapter One Chapter
2019-10-03 16:31 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

The water was bitingly cold, and when it sank below the surface, the whole world became quiet.

Ye Xianxuan's eyes turned black, as if he had temporarily lost his vision. At the same time, waves of dizziness continued to impact his consciousness.

At this moment, something seemed to be burning the nerves in his brain. He could even clearly feel that the blood flow in the cerebral blood vessels was accelerating, and his limbs began to feel cold. Many pictures passed by and then sank in. Deep in his memory, he began to feel that his consciousness was out of control and began to disappear bit by bit.

It wasn't until the wound on his palm touched the pool water that he felt a dull pain that briefly made his mind clear.

Ye Shanxian tried hard to move his weak hands and feet, and swam up a short distance. At this moment, he vaguely saw Xu Luoyang and the bodyguard who had been following him appear in the water. He took the hand he handed over.

The moment he left the water, Ye Shanxuan took a deep breath, maintaining the last trace of consciousness. He lay next to Xu Luoyang's ear,

"Luoyang, let the bodyguards capture Sun Rong and tell Gong Yue that I will definitely wake up within twenty-four hours."

His voice became softer and softer as he went on. Xu Luoyang felt his shoulders sink, and Ye Shanxuan had completely passed out.

The shore was already full of people.

At that time, Ye Xianxian was standing behind the rockery, and suddenly he fell backwards into the pool. Everyone's subconscious reaction was that Ye Xianxian slipped.

Xu Luoyang was the first to realize something was wrong. He ran directly to the edge of the pool and saw azure clothes spread out on the water, but Ye Xianxuan didn't make any movement and was still sinking. Without hesitation, he jumped directly into the water, and at the same time as him, there were also Ye Shanshan's bodyguards who had been guarding the set.

After bringing Ye Shanxian ashore, Xu Luoyang's lips turned white from the cold water, and the three of them were wrapped in down jackets by Director Zhang.

He took another large cup of hot water and held it in his arms. Looking at the soaked bodyguard next to him, Xu Luoyang lowered his voice and said, "Dingxing asked you to grab Sun Rong and contact Gong Yue."

Seeing the other party nodding in agreement, he stood up and left. Xu Luoyang, whose heartbeat was racing, sat directly on the ground. He had already discovered that this matter must not be simple, otherwise Ye Shanshan would definitely not have told him these words before he fell into coma.

Taking two deep breaths to calm himself down, and remembering what Ye Shanshan had mentioned to him before, Xu Luoyang said to Director Zhang, "Director Zhang, please help contact the ambulance from Youli Hospital."

As soon as Director Zhang pressed the phone, he heard noise coming from a place not far away. After a while, four bodyguards grabbed the young man who acted as Ye Shanshan's attendant and came to Xu Luoyang, "This is Sun Rong , have contacted Mr. Gong."

Xu Luoyang's heart dropped a little. God knows how worried he was just now that Sun Rong would run away. After all, movie scripts are written like this, and bad guys always run fast.

The surrounding atmosphere had become tense. Looking at Ye Shanxian who was still unconscious, Sun Rong who was knocked unconscious, and the bodyguard who had no sense of existence before and suddenly appeared, someone asked in a low voice, "What happened?"