20

The Shining Twenty Chapters
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan quickly changed her clothes and went downstairs. When she thought that she might be sent back to the country by Gong Yue and take back her vacation, she felt sad and devastated.

Gongyue was sitting at the long table eating breakfast. He was wearing a white shirt and the cufflinks were emerald. Ye Shanshan saw it at a glance. He clearly remembered that the cufflinks were given to Gongyue before- -So this is His Majesty's subtle expression that he doesn't care about his various follies?

Thinking of this, Ye Shanxian felt that the future was bright. He made a "come on" gesture to himself, and then sat down next to the Demon King Gong Yue in high spirits. He was thinking about how to say that he wanted to go out for a walk. Lang, but Gong Yue spoke first.

"After breakfast, Lin Xiaxia and Wayne will accompany you to go out and play wherever you want."

Eh! Unexpectedly, Gongyue had already made preliminary preparations for him. Ye Shanxuan's eyes lit up instantly, "Yeah, okay, okay, brother, you are the best!" He remembered that Wayne was the third member of Gongyue's luxurious assistant team. Assistant No. is a native New Yorker, so that's why Miyazuki asked him to come over and be his guide, right?

Although this sentence appeared a bit frequently recently, Gong Yue still liked to hear it and asked again, "Is the pocket money enough?"

"There are many, many." Ye Shanshan also opened his arms and gestured like holding a big watermelon. "At the very beginning, you gave me the secondary card of your black card and let me swipe it at will." He had to sigh. , you can brush whatever you want, you are really a special domineering president!

However, he didn't need to spend much money in the past. After all, his food, clothing, housing and transportation were all covered, leaving him no chance to spend money like water. So much so that later on, Butler Hawke would put a thousand cash into his wallet every day according to Gongyoshi's instructions, and Ye Shanshan had no place to spend it - so sad.

In fact, he also wants to try the feeling of being a wealthy person, "I want everything except this one, this one, and this one." It will definitely be very satisfying. However, there were so many things in his cloakroom that it made him very scared, so he completely gave up the idea of buying them.

Where can he find such a young lover who saves money for his benefactor? He thinks Gong Yue can give him seven or eight little red flowers to praise him.

Gong Yue's hand holding the cup paused. From waking up to now, the myriad of tasks took up most of his attention, so much so that he didn't even notice the problem of Ye Shanshan's pocket money. Fortunately, there was no shortage of money, and it was natural that he had his secondary card.

"Well, you can buy whatever you want. I'll have two bodyguards follow you to help you get it."

So in the past two days, Ye Shanxuan's Weibo, which had been silent for a few days, was like a mad dog running around in the wilderness. It was updated very intensively twenty or thirty times, and every time it was a nine-square grid of pictures.

Someone was explaining one by one in the Weibo comment area, and everyone discovered that Ye Shanshan had a very busy schedule - busy shopping and shopping in New York. The most disgusting thing is that every time Ye Shanshan eats Whenever I take a picture of something, I upload it after collecting nine of them. It's very unappealing.

"Putting poison late at night is unforgivable."

"Master, after studying in seclusion, you start to let yourself go. Is this really good? Also, can you bring me with you?"