76

Chapter 76 Sparkling Chapter Seventy-six
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Early the next morning, Ye Shanshan turned over, put his thigh on Gong Yue's body, and leaned into Gong Yue's ear, "Brother, I know you're awake. Open your eyes and look at me."

After saying that, he touched his eyes - oops, I don't know if there is eye mucus. If there is eye goo, who is it - the little fairy with eye goo?

So early in the morning, Ye Shanshan laughed so much in Gong Yue's arms that she almost burst into tears.

Gongyue was thinking about something with his eyes closed, but found that the naughty boy was awake. He was about to say good morning when he saw Ye Shanshan laughing in his arms for almost a minute before he stopped.

"What are you laughing at?" Gong Yue wiped the tears that overflowed from the corners of his eyes for him.

Ye Shanshan leaned over and bit Gong Yue's finger, "I forgot!" It's better not to tell Gong Yue, even though he's a little fairy with eyesores, because he feels like he'll be laughed at.

Ye Xianxian suddenly became serious as he licked his tongue at the finger in his mouth, "Brother, I think we still can't go back to the valley. I remembered that I saw a lot of people on the Internet saying that this would be bad for your health."

Of course, what he said was very unconvincing, after all, he still had Gong Yue's finger in his mouth.

Gong Yue touched the tip of his tongue with his fingertips, his voice was muted in the morning, and his hormones were bursting, "Zongguyue? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"No, I'm very energetic and full of energy!" There was something in his mouth, and his voice was babbling.

"Xingxing, love happens naturally between two people. You don't need to suppress it deliberately. We are inseparable." Gong Yue kissed his hair, feeling the warm touch of his fingers being licked by the tip of his tongue, and his heart also Then it becomes soft.

In fact, except for the first time when he was a bit out of control, Gongyue was careful every time after that - his big baby was curious about everything and his mind was full of fantastic ideas. He couldn't let him get out of control. A little problem.

Ye Xianxian felt that what Gong Yue said was right. She touched the finger in her mouth with the tip of her tongue and said with clear eyes, "Well, I like to be in contact with you at a negative distance." As she said this, she held Gong Yue firmly and held her in his arms. He arched his head, "I had a dream last night."

"What dream?"

"I dreamed that I turned into a white-haired old fairy and you turned into a little goblin. I wanted to take you back, but you seduced me and you were demoted to the mortal world." After Ye Shanshan finished speaking, he also He nodded, "Well, all my dreams are so organized and logical!"

"..." Miyakotsu decided not to comment, "Are you going to see Julia later?"

Ye Shanxuan was always easily changed by Gong Yue, and her attention was unstable. When Gong Yue asked this question, she no longer thought about the little goblin in the dream. "These two days will pass, but they have all rehearsed." Yes, I just need to remember the process after I go there."

After ten o'clock in the morning, Ye Shanshan went to Julia's studio carrying a black backpack and a baseball cap. There were many models in the studio today. When they heard the sound of the door opening, everyone inside looked over. Ye Shanshan paused and then smiled at them in a friendly manner.

At this time, Julia's assistant walked over quickly and said, "Ye, Madam is waiting for you inside."

Ye Shanshan said thank you, the pear dimples at the corners of his lips were very beautiful. But when he walked to the door of his personal office, Ye Shanshan looked back and felt like someone was staring at him closely, like a light on his back.