14

Sparkling Fourteen Chapters
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After returning home, Gong Yue said two words, "Take a shower." Ye Shanxuan rushed into the bathroom as if he had transformed.

While rushing to him, he was still thinking, oh my, why am I so good, but the Miyako Demon King when it turns to cloudy and showery is really scary, and his little heart can't bear it.

Therefore, those who know the current affairs should not suffer from heart disease!

It took ten minutes to take a combat bath. When Ye Shanshan came out, he changed into a white shirt with a deep V collar and a large sky blue bath towel on his head. Because I just took a shower, my face was still a little watery.

After rubbing the towel on his head a few times, Ye Shanshan saw Butler Hawke standing a few steps away as soon as he stepped out. As if he saw the savior, he quietly walked over and asked quietly, "Uncle, why is he in a bad mood?"

He felt the water dripping from his hair into his neck, and mixed with the air-conditioning from the central air conditioner, he instinctively shrank his neck.

Uncle Hawke also responded quietly, "Young master, he didn't have dinner at the company, and is going to come back to eat with you." The most advanced technique is that although the words are only half said, they are full of profound meaning, which will make people think later. Ten thousand words.

This principle doesn't work well for Ye Shanshan, because he can think of at least 20,000 words.

Ye Shanshan immediately understood the meaning. He described the scene very clearly and vividly in his mind - Miyagoshi resisted the temptation to eat dinner in the office, immersed himself in the abyss of work, and returned home hungry after an exhausting day's work. , with excitement, wanted to have dinner with his little sweetheart, but found out that the house was in complete darkness, and his little sweetheart went out for a wander and has not come back yet!

It's me, and I feel sad and lost. Ye Shanshan felt that her conscience was very uneasy, and she asked the housekeeper, "Has Gong Yue eaten anything now? Has he eaten?"

"Not yet. The young master returned home near seven o'clock and found that you were not there. It was raining heavily outside. Because he was worried about you getting wet, he took a car directly to the private restaurant to pick you up. But I was afraid of disturbing you and Friends were having dinner, and the young master waited in the car for twenty minutes before making the call. "

So Ye Xianxuan's conscience became even more uneasy. He touched his heart and asked himself in his heart, Ye Xianxuan, doesn't your conscience hurt? While you were eating all kinds of delicious food in the restaurant, Gong Yue came home hungry. When you were eating meat, Gong Yue was afraid that you would get caught in the rain and came out to pick you up. When you were still imagining the wonderful scene of going to a bar to have a good time in your mind, Miyazuki was waiting for you in the car!

Ouch, my conscience hurts so much! It must be remedied!

Ye Xianxian wiped her hair casually a few times, and after making sure it was no longer dripping, she handed the towel to the housekeeper, "I'll make delicious supper for Gong Yue!" After taking two steps, he stepped back and said, "Thank you, uncle. !" Then he flew away like the wind.

Uncle Hawk folded the light blue cartoon dolphin bath towel neatly in his hand, "You're welcome, Mr. Ye."

There was a maid guarding the kitchen. Ye Shanshan asked her to help get some raw materials, but when faced with the question "What ingredients do I need?", she got stuck. After scratching his hair, Ye Shanshan clenched his fist with one hand and slapped the palm of the other hand, his eyes lit up, "Get some ingredients for making a sandwich!"