77

Chapter 77 Shining Chapter Seventy-seven
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

At this moment, the images running through Ye Xianxuan's mind were all the ingredient lists of these lipsticks and cosmetics. He tilted his head reluctantly, "Brother, I'm poisonous now, so I can't kiss you."

Gong Yue understood what he meant and asked him, "Don't want to?"

"I want to-" She was only halfway through her words when she felt her lips being held together. Gong Yue held the person in his arms and spoke lips to lips, "Be good, give me a kiss."

What he said was so offensive that Ye Shanshan felt like he couldn't even utter a single word of advice that was offensive to his ears. His Majesty had already said so, so he must not refuse it.

So Ye Shan ducked away and happily raised his arms, wrapped them around Gongyue's neck, and opened his mouth slightly to let the other person's tongue in.

Feeling his impatience, Gong Yue kissed him deeper. At this moment, all the coldness and condescension that Ye Shanxian had on the stage were broken by the warmth of the two people's fusion, turning ice into water.

It's just that the time and place were wrong, and they broke up not long after the kiss. Ye Shanshan hung on Gong Yue, "Brother, can we go to bed later tonight?"

Gong Yue kissed his hair, "Okay."

Feeling a little itchy from Gong Yue, Ye Shanshan withdrew from Gong Yue's arms, turned his back to the mirror, took out the contact lenses first, and chatted, "By the way, brother, did I perform very well today?" ?" After asking, he was obviously very worried, but he still pretended to be calm.

Gongyue stood behind him, looking at him in the mirror, "Well, it's very good, I'm amazed."

It was already a little late when Gong Yue entered the venue. As soon as he sat down, he saw Ye Shanxian appearing at the end of the steps. At that moment, his mind was so shocked that he couldn't even bear to blink.

His sparkle.

What he wanted to hear most was Gong Yue's praise. Ye Shanxuan looked at the person standing behind him in the mirror and raised his chin.

"Mr. Gong, I have to say that you are very discerning."

"Yes, I agree with that."

In China, under Xu Luoyang's Weibo, those cultivators who saw the pictures in the early morning also expressed that they were frightened.

"--As a poster fan who spends his time in Luoyang every day, I have some skills! So, have I finally dyed my hair white? No, where did my focus go!!! This is Catwalk?"

"-- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly

"--Self-reliance, I just looked for the source, the playback link is here [link], you're welcome, after all, good people have a safe life!"

So in the middle of the night, a picture woke up countless fans and fans. Some of them were asking for screenshots and cuts of Ye Shanshan's part, and the other part was asking for authenticity.

"--Every time I see fans of YSS, I feel annoyed. How can I hold my own steamer to the sky and not be afraid of falling down? Xiang Junyang only posted the invitation letter of this personal show in a low-key manner before, but here it is already on the catwalk. "

"--So is this a solo show of AG's Julia? Ah, ah, sure enough, I've been hiding for so long without any news. I'm really holding back something big! It's so fantasy, I can't believe it myself! I'm going Fifty laps of rage!"