32

Chapter 32 Shining Chapter 32
2019-10-03 16:25 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Once this idea became clear, Ye Shanshan felt that there was a hidden thread connecting the fragments in his memory.

He frowned and recalled, "I remember two years ago, one time I woke up from hunger in the middle of the night, got up and quietly went to the kitchen to find something to eat, only to find that you were still up after three in the morning, watching a movie in the video room. . I was very surprised because you almost never watch movies."

Miyakoshi has always defined movies as "conveying a large number of false images and meaningless stories", without any romantic feelings at all.

"What movie?" Gong Yue let Ye Shanshan squeeze his fingers, and his tone was a little soft.

"A foreign romance film about a protagonist who discovers that his girlfriend has lost her memory and then goes through all kinds of hardships to get her back."

The scene in his memory was very clear. Ye Shanxuan looked at Gong Yue's unclear outline in the dim warm light, as if it was slowly overlapping with the one in his memory.

"You were sitting on the sofa with a cup of cold black coffee next to you. There were a lot of red bloodshot eyes in your eyes. When you looked at me, you felt a little tired. I asked you why you hadn't fallen asleep yet. Did you have insomnia? Instead of answering me, he asked a question.

You ask me, what would I do if one day you lost your memory like the heroine in the movie? I replied at the time that my memory is very good and I can back up your memory, so it doesn't matter. Then you suddenly smiled at me and said yes. "

It was obviously an ordinary memory, but recalling it now, Ye Shanshan felt that every word was so painful, especially Gong Yue's smile at that time, which made him move in the direction of Gong Yue, feeling familiar. body temperature, I felt a little better.

"After that, I didn't see you much for a whole month. You were flying all over the world. You would go to many places that you could go to in person, as if all the employees had fled."

Gongyue helped him pull up the quilt and spoke calmly,

"Am I telling you that the Gong family is not stable, so I will be very busy during that time, so you don't have to worry?"

"!" Ye Xianxian was a little surprised, "How do you know?" Then he immediately reacted and widened his eyes, "Oh, they are all excuses! You can even think of the same excuse even if you have lost your memory!"

"Well." Gongyue didn't say much, "Then what?"

Ye Shanshan muttered a few words, and then said, "In a month, you come back and tell me that everything in the Gong family has been resolved, and you will no longer be as busy as before."

Because he couldn't see any abnormalities at all, he really believed it at that time. The more Ye Shanshan recalled it, the more painful it became in his heart. He grabbed Gong Yue's finger tightly, thinking that if the big devil wanted to be an actor, he should be able to do it casually. Movie star or something.

"Two months later, I passed by the study once and heard you talking on the phone with your lawyer about the will. I was startled and asked you nervously if you were sick. You told me that the will was from It has been established since you inherited your father's inheritance, and you only make occasional changes."

Thinking about it now, it was obvious that there were some abnormal things. Ye Shanxian never thought there was anything wrong before, because Gong Yue acted so normal and calm that people would not notice that he was actually pretending. .