113

Chapter 113 Sparkling Chapter 113
2019-10-03 16:31 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Xu Luoyang came out of the ward, walked to the lounge, and sat in a daze. Zheng Dong came in with the cold air outside, took off his down jacket and hung it up. He found that Xu Luoyang was still sitting in the same posture without any reaction - is he stupid?

"Luoyang?" He shouted twice before Xu Luoyang responded and looked over.

"In a bad mood?" Zheng Dong sat on the sofa next to him, took out his tablet and opened the file, "The endorsement deal with the luxury brand has been negotiated. Isn't the person next door always arguing with you? Or is it? There was no argument, the news will be released in the afternoon, and the invitation letter for the upcoming fashion week has also been received, and the first promotion period of Shanhe still has begun--"

"Brother Zheng."

Zheng Dong was not angry when he was suddenly interrupted, and asked him patiently, "What's wrong?"

Xu Luoyang put the almost cold coffee in his hand on the table, holding in his heart the feeling of an earth-shattering secret. It was really uncomfortable! But as a good friend and brother, he had to keep it secret no matter what, so he hesitated for a long time before finding an entry point.

"Brother Zheng, do you think there's anything special about Shining...?" After saying that, he looked at Zheng Dong with great anticipation and anxiety.

"Twinkle? Special?" Zheng Dong thought this question was a bit strange, but he still thought about it for a while and answered seriously, "Exceptionally good-looking, extremely silly, and extremely intelligent."

After thinking for a while, he added, "There are so many teachers."

Xu Luoyang was anxious. That's not what he wanted to ask! The point! "anything else?"

"And?" It felt like Xu Luoyang was very serious. Zheng Dong simply put the tablet aside and answered the question carefully, "My way of thinking is very divergent, I know a lot of things, my skin is very white, my eyelashes are very long, and my acting skills Very good."

"No, no, the most important thing!"

"Extremely rich!"

"..."

Xu Luoyang gave up. He took back the coffee cup and suddenly felt a feeling of isolation and loneliness - no one could discover the unusualness of Ye Shanshan like him, let alone discover Ye Shanshan's true identity. Got it!

No wonder so many detectives and great men choose dog leashes when they are lonely.

Zheng Dong noticed that Xu Luoyang was acting in a trance and was not normal, and he was a little worried, "Luoyang, you jumped into the lake, now you have a cold? Do you have a fever?"

Xu Luoyang sighed and shook his head, not planning to discuss this issue with Zheng Dong anymore. In fact, he thought it through. Ye Shanshan was his friend and brother. Even if his true identity was a vampire with his fangs pulled out, he was still a friend and brother.

Hold it in, keep it a secret!

Touching the blue blood vessels on his wrist, Xu Luoyang suddenly figured it out. No wonder Shining likes to eat so much. His eyes were bright after eating even a small steamed bun.

--After drinking blood for so long, of course I need to change the taste. Compared with the rust-smelling blood, the xiaolongbao must be delicious!

Thinking of this, Xu Luoyang looked expectant, "Brother Zheng, let's go eat Xiao Long Bao together later?"