25

Sparkling Chapter Twenty-Five
2019-10-03 16:25 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

[Onlookers watch themselves being hacked]

Ye Shanxian was quite curious about things he had never tried before, so he hung up the phone and opened WeChat directly to see how hacking was done. After all, he had never understood it before, and he was secretly excited when he thought about it. .

It's time to learn something new!

A long list of links was received in WeChat, and at the end there was an 800-word summary. It was Zheng Dong who wanted to vaccinate Ye Shanshan first.

It roughly described to him his current popularity and the current situation of multi-lateral competition, and gave an example, saying that Xu Luoyang has been ripped apart thousands of times, and he is still alive and well, so it is just a drizzle. .

I think I was also worried that Ye Shanshan was too protected by Gong Yue, and suddenly faced with those vicious remarks, she would be a little unbearable.

However, Ye Shanshan's focus was never on the same channel as him.

After reading the large amount of text, Ye Shanshan asked Gong Yue in surprise, "Brother, Zheng Dong said that I have six million fans now, why so many? I remember that there were only hundreds of thousands before?"

Could it be that Gong Yue spent money to buy him fans in order to prevent him from being sad? After all, for a domineering president like his brother, problems that can be solved with money are not problems.

"After the movie was released, your attention skyrocketed."

Ye Shanshan is very good at grasping the key points, "Hey, brother, how do you know so clearly?"

Gong Yue pursed his lips, and then pulled out the name of his subordinate, "East reported to me."

Ye Shanshan, who had always trusted Gong Yue, nodded and clicked on a link. It was a high-rise building built on a forum. The title was very straightforward and eye-catching, "Why don't you give it to your poster? He's just a PG seller." !"

Next, the argument focused on Ye Shanshan's plastic surgery and the fact that she had a godfather as her backer and her eyes were higher than hers.

In the thousands of buildings that followed, people and trolls were all moving in different directions, ridiculing and killing people, and all kinds of bloody plots were named after Ye Shanshan.

Ye Shanshan watched it with great interest and felt that the crowd's imagination was really rich, and their level of swearing was also very high. They quoted scriptures without using any curse words, and their precise performance of criticizing and criticizing Huai was an eye-opener for him.

Suddenly I felt the breadth and depth of language and acting skills.

Just when he was watching with great concentration, the signal receiver in his brain called "The Demon King's Mood Barometer" suddenly reacted violently.

Ye Shanshan discovered very sensitively that Gongyue's mood suddenly fell from "clear sky" to "stormy", and there might even be a tendency of hail.

He turned his head and saw that Gong Yue was standing next to him, looking at the screen of his mobile phone, with a face so cold that ice would fall off.

Oh, why are you watching the big devil with me? This look--

It feels like we are about to enter a violent stage!

After realizing what was going on, Ye Shanshan turned off the phone with a snap and tugged on Gong Yue's sleeve, "Brother, we won't watch anymore. It's not interesting. I'll play you another piece of music."