10

Sparkling Chapter 10
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After dinner, Ye Shanshan plunged into the study again. After another four hours of brain cells working crazily, he finally sorted out the information.

He put all the information on a separate hard drive. He stood there and jumped a few times, then happily opened the door of Miyakoshi's study. He stood at the door and gestured with his hands and feet to ask if the video or audio was turned on. .

Gong Yue looked at the other party's very abstract body language and miraculously understood the meaning. He returned his eyes to the computer screen and said, "I'll be here today and submit the details to East tomorrow morning." Then he closed the door neatly. the video window.

Ye Shanshan heard clearly, saw Gong Yue looking over again, and walked over a few steps very consciously, "Look, look, my invincible artifact has been forged!" As he said that, he slapped the hard drive on the table. He was beaming, "With this artifact, you don't have to worry about your subordinates bullying you because you don't know them." His tone and movements were very much like a hard drive salesman in a TV commercial.

Bully? Gong Yue was suspicious of this verb, but he didn't ask. He glanced at the hard drive and said, "It contains the information you mentioned before?"

"Yeah, I finally sorted it out, and my brain is going to waste." He changed his tone to a serious tone, "I would like to express my most sincere condolences for the loss of brain cells in the past ten hours or so." He said After that, a pair of eyes looked at Gongyue, blinking and blinking, and the eyelashes were very long, looking like a doll.

Miyachigo understood the meaning belatedly and said concisely, "Well, condolences."

Only then was Ye Shanshan satisfied. He bent down and directly connected the port to Gong Yue's computer. "Can you open it and take a look?" He said in a treasure-promoting tone.

Gong Yue opened it as he was told and found several folders divided into categories. There are details and reasons for high-level changes in the past four years, as well as various acquisition projects, as well as the industries involved in the Gong Group, an overall analysis of the past four years, and even an estimate for the next two years. He glanced through it quickly, and the more he looked, the more frightened he became. He could guarantee that even if East was given a week, he still wouldn't be able to make something of similar quality.

At this moment, Gong Yue suddenly thought, why did he let Ye Shanshan become an actor instead of entering the Gong family? He couldn't answer this question himself, so he chose to ask it directly.

Ye Shanshan was originally waiting for Gong Yue to praise and reward him after reading it, but when he was asked this question, he was a little confused for a while. After thinking for a while, he said, "Because I don't understand people's emotions very well. I'm not very good at getting along and communicating with others. As an actor, I need to understand the characters' emotions, and actors will also meet all kinds of people."

He was a little troubled by how to answer this question. Finally, his eyes lit up and he remembered something, "But you said before that if I would be happy if I became an actor, then let's do it."

Answering Gong Yue's questions with what Gong Yue said made me feel really smart!

After hearing these last words, Gong Yue paused and moved his eyes away from the dense text on the screen. He looked at Ye Xianxian next to him, his expression slowly softened, "Then are you happy to be an actor? ?"

Ye Shanshan felt that today's topic was very exciting, but he still answered honestly, "Happy." He likes to try new things and see this novel world.

"Well, okay." Gong Yue noticed the way the other person looked at him, and suddenly realized that he might be Ye Shanshan's only support in the world. If he asked Ye Shanxian to work beside him, he would definitely not refuse.