19

Sparkling Nineteen Chapter
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan got up early the next day, hummed "Charge March" and rushed downstairs. There were several stupid hairs standing on the top of his head, fluttering in the wind with his movements.

Pulling his hair casually, Ye Xianxuan was full of energy and said, "Uncle Butler, I want to eat Xiao Long Bao!" Ye Xianxuan has been a die-hard fan of Xiao Long Bao recently, and she felt panicked after not seeing her for a day.

Butler Hawke looked at Ye Shanshan, who was tapping the bowl with chopsticks, and was a little surprised, "You got up so early today?"

Ye Shanxian looked at the sky that had just started to light up outside. He tapped the bowl with his hand and his eyes wandered, "Isn't it early? Don't I get up early every day and start a fulfilling day?"

"..." Uncle Hawke upheld his professionalism and did not refute.

It was only seven o'clock sharp, and Ye Xianxuan, as a star who "will die if you don't sleep for nine hours", never got up before the sun rose. And because Gong Yue, who has always been self-disciplined, has never asked for anything, it can be said that this is the first time in more than four years that Butler Hawke has seen Ye Shanshan at this time.

It felt almost like seeing a ghost during the day.

At this time, the hot steamed dumplings were brought up. The butler arranged the food and tableware and changed the subject, "What do you want to eat for lunch?"

"Zhajiang Noodles!" If Xiao Long Bao is a die-hard fan, then Zhajiang Noodles is his true love. Ye Shanxian licked her bangs that blocked her vision, bit her chopsticks and said, "I want to start the hell battle learning mode. "So I'll add a cup of walnut pulp at noon. It can replenish my brain and make me smarter." Although he feels that he is already very smart, who would dislike him for being smarter. Thinking of the two weeks of summer vacation again, he was full of energy and couldn't help but eat another bun.

After taking a sip of juice, Ye Xianxuan suddenly remembered that there was still one unfinished daily routine. So I slid the phone away with my left hand, took a picture of Zi'pa-i with the steamed bun in my mouth, and uploaded it to Weibo, "I am a die-hard fan of Xiao Long Bao. It was so fun to take the photo! PS: I will be in retreat for the next three days. Study, so goodbye my friends!"

It has only been a minute or two since this Weibo post was posted, and it already has over 100 comments.

"I saw such tragic news so early in the morning. What should I do if someone like me, who relies on the poster's photos to survive every day, should do?"

"Hey, I had the same breakfast as the original poster! But I'm so angry. I got it from the original poster who was being chased by squirrels. As a result, the original poster was about to go into seclusion."

"I'm sorry, sir, I just ate your loyal friend, and I even ate a whole plate in one sitting - it seems that my appetite is exposed."

"The poster is still in school? Studying in seclusion? Is the poster a university student?"

"I always feel that the painting style of the poster's husband is a little different from those glamorous and muscular people outside. I want to learn from it..."

Ye Xianxian ignored the comments and turned off her phone after posting. She quickly finished her dumplings and rushed into the study room. Her enthusiasm for learning was as high as a volcano erupting and she couldn't suppress it. He secretly thought that if Gong Yue saw his serious and determined attitude, he would definitely be very pleased!