112

Chapter 112 Sparkling Chapter 112
2019-10-03 16:31 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Gong Yue held Ye Shanshan's fingers with his backhand. Sensing his uneasiness, he simply hugged him onto his lap, kissed his forehead, and patiently comforted him, "Shenshan," he could understand the meaning of Ye Shanshan's words.

"Did something get opened? Or did you remember something?"

Ye Shanxuan has always been generous, but this time he was really panicked, and he led Gong Yue's hand to the top of his head.

Gong Yue discovered that the position of his men was the place with the highest temperature when Ye Shanxuan had a fever. Then he heard Ye Shanxuan say, "Brother, there is a chip down here."

As he said that, Ye Shanxian showed his little finger and said tangledly, "It's smaller than a fingernail. I feel it very clearly."

His heart tightened instantly, but Gong Yue still kept his expression calm. He rubbed the warm scalp under his fingers and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Ye Shanshan breathed a sigh of relief when he found that Gong Yue's expression and tone had not changed much.

--Although he has always known that he was an experimental subject cultivated from a genetic adjuster, there is a chip or something in his brain, which makes him very worried. If he is not a pure human being, but a simulation robot or something, Then can he still have fun with his boyfriend?

Ye Shanshan leaned on Gong Yue's shoulder, his voice was slightly less tense, and he recalled,

"When I fell into the water, my head hurt, and the painful place was fixed. I vaguely felt that there was something there. Didn't I answer the eighty-one number later? After answering , it's really like a seal has been opened,"

I don't know how to describe it. Ye Shanxian stumbled when he spoke.

"I can sense it...The location of that chip has never been discovered before, but now it's like I have gained permission. I can even know...read the information carried on the chip."

The fingers he placed on Gong Yue's thigh kept picking and scratching the fabric subconsciously, and he was still very panicked.

Gong Yue put his fingers to his lips and kissed him for a while, then asked him in a gentle tone, "What message is it? Twinkle, don't panic, speak slowly." As he said that, he gently stroked his lips with his hand. back.

Taking a breath and trying to calm down, Ye Shanshan organized his words and tried to speak as clearly as possible.

"There are two conditions required to open this chip. One is the eighty-one-digit password that Youli's mother placed with Uncle Bernard. The password can 'activate' the chip. To 'activate' this chip, you need The metal piece that scratched me is made of the same material as the chip, and contains very strong radiation. The moment it comes into contact with my blood, the chip in my brain will be activated. "

He and Gongyue's eyes met, and they both understood the other's doubts - the password and the metal piece should have been sent to Bernard by Gong Youli at that time. So, why is it that the password is in Bernard's hand, but the metal piece is in Durant's hand?

Moreover, in Sun Rong's hand, there were two metal pieces that Durant gave him. The materials should be the same. So, has Durant found the raw materials for making the metal pieces?

With Gong Yue's gentle caress, Ye Shanshan's voice gradually stabilized, and he continued,

"I can read part of the information it carries," the moment he finished speaking, his eyes changed very obviously, as if he was staring somewhere in a daze and lost his energy. Gong Yue took a breath, but his hand caressing Ye Xingshan's back did not stop.