13

Sparkling Thirteen Chapters
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

If faced with other people, including Xu Luoyang, Zheng Dong would not ask this question. After all, in this circle, everyone wants to be popular and make money. But Ye Xianxuan is too special, not only because there is Gongyue standing behind him, but also because Ye Xianxuan has no such concept in his mind.

This really made Zheng Dong very depressed and frustrated.

Just like when you see a pea that is growing particularly well, you only need to water it and it will quickly grow into a strong pea seedling with purple-red flowers. But the pea said, don't water it, I just want to roll around.

However, Gongyue said when they first met, there were not many requirements, just one, "You can do whatever Twinkle wants to do, you just need to cooperate."

What can he do? Of course he can only choose to cooperate! So when Ye Shanshan took the initiative to tell him that he wanted to join Xu Luoyang's crew to act, he was almost moved to tears.

My landlord's young master, you finally want to act!

However, reality dealt him a heavy blow again. Ye Shanshan wanted to act, but the role he played was a silhouette, a silhouette without lines! What can he do? He still had no choice but to cooperate. Even though he was in profile, he was still a character, right?

So he finally understood that Ye Shanshan was indeed acting very seriously. Even the silhouette role was played with great effort. Later, the male lead 5 also had remarkable acting skills.

But the point is, Ye Shanshan's choice of roles is really difficult to describe. He has no mentality of striving for the top line, and the legendary ambition to "dominate the entertainment industry" has nothing to do with Ye Shanshan.

So when he discovered that Ye Shanshan was on the hot search, he forced himself to calm down and first asked the young master of the landlord's family what he was thinking.

Although he was mentally prepared, Ye Shanshan's answer still gave him a heart attack for half a minute.

"If I become popular, can I still choose to play a role like Silhouette?" Ye Shanshan asked seriously, not joking.

Gong Yue judged that his good temper was indeed very good. Zheng Dong said patiently, "Why are you always obsessed with supporting roles like Silhouette? After you become popular, you can play any role you want, leading actor and supporting actor, TV series and movies, etc." No problem." He was not lying. Back then, he single-handedly turned an ordinary little girl into a movie queen. Although the girl ended her contract with him, the connections and resources he had at his disposal should not be underestimated.

And with Gong Yue standing behind, turning Ye Shanshan into a super star, Zheng Dong had long been full of confidence and had many plans, just waiting for an opportunity to come true.

"Then I can still choose a supporting role like Silhouette?"

"..." Zheng Dong held his forehead, took two steps back and sat on the chair. He felt that he needed to slow down, but he really didn't understand why Ye Shanshan insisted on his minor role so much. What was wrong with him?

Xu Luoyang stood aside for a while and saw that Zheng Dong was already slumped. It was obvious that communication had failed. But he felt that Zheng Dong's chatting method was very problematic. He and Ye Shanshan had no contact at all in their thinking channels, which was almost like a chicken and a duck.

So he went into battle in person and asked the question first, "Sparkling, why are you so obsessed with supporting roles? For example, in profile, is there any reason?"