125

Chapter 125 Sparkling Extra Part 1
2019-10-03 16:32 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After returning from the island, Ye Shanxuan was in a very good mood for most of the month. He diligently went to the greenhouse to water and fertilize the sweet potatoes, and also held a live broadcast. Finally, he conducted a Q&A with prizes, and those who answered correctly would draw a hundred lucky viewers and receive a sweet potato gift package.

The question given by Ye Shanshan is, "Who is the most beautiful person in the world?"

The words 'Ye Shanshan' are all painted on the screen.

Holding the phone further away, Ye Shanshan felt that he almost didn't recognize his own name. After reading nearly ten thousand answers, he announced with great regret, "Oh, it's really sad. Everyone gave the wrong answer. In view of such special circumstances, , let's answer it again! Come on, the sweet potato gift package is waiting for you!"

This time, the comment area paused for a few seconds, and suddenly began to rush the words "Your Majesty", occasionally including answers like "Miyagoshi" and "your brother", even faster than before.

At this time, Ye Xian flashed with a smile on his face, "You are all really witty! My big devil is indeed the most handsome person in the world! So the winner who is drawn will receive a prompt from the system, and the sweet potato gift package will also be given. It will be sent out soon."

After turning off the live broadcast, Ye Shanshan picked up the hoe again, while thinking about what should be used to pretend to be sweet potatoes this time?

Two days later, the first fan to receive the gift quickly shared the picture and then posted a long Weibo post.

"I have reason to believe that this is a gift that I personally selected. As shown in the picture, the fluorescent yellow sphere with a diameter of 20 centimeters is extremely heavy. You can imagine an enlarged version of a very heavy table tennis ball! After twisting it open with all my strength, there is a palm-sized sweet potato inside. So, where should I place this unknown sphere? With such a bright eye color, it feels like it is not a traffic light no matter where it is placed! The green light goes, but the yellow light comes on and get ready!"

Ye Shanxuan, who was playing with Liang Jingjing, touched the kitten's head and said, "I think they will definitely like the gift given this time, right?"

***

The weather in early summer is still a bit cool at night. The car Miyazuki took drove onto the private road and drove through the carved gate. From a distance, he could see the lights in the house were on, bringing warmth. Gong Yue put away his computer and pinched his eyebrows to relieve fatigue.

After opening his eyes and unconsciously glancing out the window, Gong Yue paused and ordered the driver, "Stop."

The car stopped. Through the glass window, Gong Yue looked at the blurry figures by the lake. After making sure that he had seen it correctly, he asked the driver to leave first and got out of the car.

At this time, Ye Shanxuan was sitting on the lawn by the lake, wearing a thin white top that exposed most of his shoulders and collarbone. Her hair was a little messy, and she looked very rushed.

As if he was dozing off, he suddenly noticed a dark shadow appeared in front of him. Ye Shanxuan subconsciously reached out and waved, but his hand hit Gong Yue's thigh directly.

Feeling the familiar hardness, Ye Shanshan reacted. He raised his head and looked at Gong Yue, his expression serious and serious.

"Brother, you are blocking me."