78

Chapter 78 Shining Chapter Seventy-Eight
2019-10-03 16:29 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Julia usually maintains the persona of an "elegant and dignified" violinist. Later, she joined the AG of her own family. Although she has the status of heir, she has always been enthusiastic and humble. But this time, more than one person had their thoughts on Ye Shanshan, which made her a little irritable.

For her, Ye Shanshan called her teacher, and how could she not understand that Ye Shanshan didn't mention anything about Green before, just to make her show successful.

So Julia, who had been practicing self-cultivation for more than ten years, was about to find someone to find out what happened when she received an email from Ye Shanshan. There was a little man with big eyes and a serious expression on it, and there was a dialog box above his head that said "He is the murderer!" is followed by a chat record from the editor-in-chief of Sun Daily.

"..."

Just as Julia was about to exert her strength, the raging flames of war were nipped in the bud. She read the chat history between Pari and the editor-in-chief of Sun Daily, and told her assistant, "Go and invite Pari over."

Green, who had been sitting next to him, raised his head in surprise, "Parry-"

"I remember you were good friends?" Julia didn't even raise her eyelids, "Suddenly I was curious, where did your hostility towards Ye come from?"

"Pari said..." He should be the one walking out. After shutting up, Green suddenly realized that he was being used as a fool.

Julia looked at the chat history and suddenly thought, did Shining hack someone else's computer?

***

Early the next morning, Ye Shanshan received a long email from Julia. He glanced at it twice and suddenly woke up.

The night before, Miyazuki was having a remote meeting in the study. He sat on the carpet and puzzled, but all he could think about was "the scenery of the new world."

Later, I simply moved my computer out and tried to hack into the computer of the editor-in-chief of Sun Daily. I was surprised to find that he was very lucky and actually found the right person.

There are still traces of information in the computer. A person nicknamed "P" contacted the editor and sold the photos of Ye Shanshan and Julia and the news about foster care at a very low price. other side.

Ye Shanshan found it very interesting, so he followed this line and searched all the way up. Finally, he discovered that this "P" turned out to be one of the models in this ice and snow world show - Pari. That is, when he went to the bathroom before, The man I met by accident was arguing with Green at a remote staircase.

After thinking about it, Ye Shanshan sent all the found information to Julia.

But he didn't expect that there would be such a big surprise later.

The reason why Parry encouraged Green to deal with Ye Shanshan was because he had a relationship with Gong Yue when he was filming an advertisement for one of Gong's brands. After that, he became madly infatuated with this man. Later, he met Gongyue by chance outside Julia's studio. What he couldn't accept was that Gongyue and Ye Shanshan were very close.

Like a lover - this is what he wants day and night.

After that, he couldn't suppress his inner jealousy and began to look for opportunities. Until he heard Green complaining about why that Eastern boy could walk out of the game, he knew that the opportunity had come. Next, he continued to encourage Green, and the other party finally took action.