29

Sparkling Chapter Twenty-nine
2019-10-03 16:25 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After following Gong Yue home, Ye Shanxuan went straight to the dining table, and sure enough, he saw two porcelain plates on the table, with cranberry cake inside - his status as a die-hard Xiao Long Bao was about to be lost!

Ye Shanshan had decided before that he wanted to be nicer to Gong Yue and share half of the xiaolongbao, so he asked Gong Yue first, "Brother, do you want to eat together? Let's have one piece each!"

Gongyue rubbed his hair and said, "You can eat it yourself."

Unexpectedly, the head-touching attack came so suddenly. Ye Shanxuan thought in a daze, Gong Yue's skill seemed to have been upgraded again, it was so comfortable. So he moved his head towards Gongyue and said, "Brother, touch it again."

Gong Yue paused, hesitated for a few seconds, and then put his hand on Ye Xianxian's head and rubbed it gently.

After taking a bite of the cake with satisfaction, Ye Xianxuan suddenly remembered that it seemed that he had not blogged for a few days. Out of a sense of mission as an artist, Ye Shanshan took out her phone and took a photo of the cake seriously, "Share it with me. It's super delicious. Do you like it?"

Only half a minute later, the comment section felt like an earthquake.

--"Original, do you still remember the fans of the original poster on the shore of Daming Lake? It's been so long since I haven't updated or broadcast live. Where is your conscience?"

--"Sure enough, it's the benefit of the Immortal Cultivation Party in the middle of the night. I squatted with the original poster! I like it very much, but can you put me there? It feels like I haven't seen the original poster in tens of thousands of years, 嘤嘤嘤"

--"Master, the main palace is Xiaolongbao, the imperial concubine is mixed noodles, which beauty in the harem is this cake?"

Ye Shanshan was reading the comments with great joy when she suddenly heard Gong Yue's voice,

"Is your hand feeling better?"

The fingers that were swiping the screen froze in an instant, and Ye Shanshan silently made a big cross to herself in her heart - the scene was going on too fast, and she completely forgot about the character's weak and sore hands. It was so unprofessional!

However, it was obviously too late to remedy the situation now. Ye Shanxuan blinked and said, "Brother, I still don't have much strength, but I have strong willpower and can support my tired body."

It sounds like it's true.

Gong Yue was not prepared to expose it, so he just said, "Really?"

Yeah, this tone... Ye Shanshan started to wonder whether he should throw the small spoon in his hand on the table with a "clack", and then said that because his willpower had weakened below the critical value, his hands suddenly lost strength again.

No, it feels so silly, let's forget it!

However, every problem has a solution.

Ye Shanshan chose the most beautiful piece of cake, then carefully filled a small spoonful, and carefully handed it to Gongyue's mouth.

"Brother, do you want to eat some? It's so delicious!"

Gong Yue's eyes fell on the small spoon in his hand. After a few seconds, he leaned forward slightly, opened his mouth and took the cake and the spoon into his mouth. The sweet cream spread between his lips and teeth, but until he swallowed it all, he didn't notice what it tasted like.