30

Chapter 30 The Shining Thirty Chapter
2019-10-03 16:25 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

As a very active person, Ye Shanxuan was sad for five minutes before resolutely deciding to run away from home.

But where to go is a question. The big house in the city center turned around in his mind, and Ye Xianxian crossed it out again, feeling that it shouldn't count - he had never run away from home and was not very skilled in business.

But no matter where I go, I still have to eat breakfast first, "Uncle, please give me Xiaolongbao! Nine!"

***

When the doorbell rang, Xu Luoyang turned over and covered his ears with a pillow in a daze. It turned out that someone standing outside the door was very persistent. Maybe he felt that ringing the doorbell was useless, and started "bang" again. Bang bang" bang on the door.

Xu Luoyang was so noisy that he walked to the door angrily, "Who is it?" If it was Zheng Dong, there would really be a fight!

"The takeaway guy!"

"..."

Xu Luoyang woke up most of the time from his doze. Is Ye Shanxuan stupid again? The voice is so recognisable, I don't even know the pseudo-sounds, and it's even delivering takeaways.

So Xu Luoyang stood by the door, "How do you prove that you are delivering food?"

"???" Ye Shanxian looked at the still closed door and scratched his hair. This question is very difficult. How should I prove that I am a food delivery person? But I am not a food delivery person, so there is no prerequisite. If it can be proved - this is logically untenable.

Suddenly I felt as if I had become stupid. Did I leave my IQ at home?

Xu Luoyang was a little surprised when he found that there was no sound outside the door for a long time. After thinking about it, he opened the door directly, "Shan -" He looked at Ye Shanshan from beginning to end, and finally read out the last word, " flash?"

Ye Shanshan waved her hand towards Xu Luoyang, "Ah, long time no see!" Then he entered the door in two steps and consciously changed his slippers.

Xu Luoyang habitually glanced outside the door to make sure there were no paparazzi, then closed the door and looked at Ye Shanshan who was changing his shoes.

"I want to complain to the security guards, how did they let you in?" He took another look at Ye Shanshan's clothes, "Your Mr. Gong just let you out like this? Are you not afraid of scaring others?"

Ye Shanshan tore off the mustache attached to her nose, took off her sunglasses, took off her jacket, and looked at Xu Luoyang in surprise, "Didn't you tell me that you don't even know a mother who wants to dress up when she goes out?"

"..." Xu Luoyang was so scolded that he couldn't speak for a few seconds, "Well, even though I said it, if you were photographed by a reporter like this - the picture is too beautiful, I can't even think about it!"

When he thought that the next day's headline was "Newcomer surnamed Ye shows signs of cross-dressing, his weird style scares children to tears", he felt nervous and asked, "How did you get here?"

"I asked my driver to bring it here." Ye Shanshan changed her shoes and stood there, suddenly looking confused, "That's not right, didn't I run away from home?"

Xu Luoyang was drinking water and couldn't help but spit out a mouthful of mineral water. "What did you say you were? Running away from home?"

Seeing Ye Xianxuan nodding, he burst out laughing completely uncontrollably, almost crying, "Oh Xianxuan, you are so talented, you run away from home and let your family driver take you there! Hahaha, I can laugh at this joke for a year "