36

Chapter 36 Shining Chapter 36
2019-10-03 16:26 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

study.

The light on the desk was still on. Gongyue closed the computer and turned on the phone, only to find that there were still no new messages. He looked at the text message record, and his eyes fell on the words "I miss you" again. He didn't know how many times he had read it.

There were regular knocks at the door. Butler Hawke opened the door and walked in.

"Master, the car is ready and the rain gear is complete. We will set off in five minutes. It is estimated that it will take three to four hours to reach Yanhui Mountain. Because your mobile phone is bound to the location of Master Ye's mobile phone, I did not ask Ye The specific location of the program group where the young master is located."

As he spoke, he specifically added, "Young Master Ye himself doesn't know you are going."

Gong Yue nodded, "Where are the xiaolongbao?"

"It's already been placed in the thermal box." He said and handed over the box he was holding.

Gong Yue said no more, took it and held it in his hand, got up and walked out.

Butler Hawke had confirmed the weather at Yanhui Mountain and followed Gongyue, "Master, it's better to wear another windbreaker. The temperature on the mountain is relatively low."

Seeing that Gong Yue continued walking without stopping at all, he had no choice but to add, "Young Master Ye will definitely be worried if he sees you wearing too little to go to him."

When he finally went out, Gong Yueduo wore a windbreaker.

***

Not long after Ye Shanshan fell asleep, she was woken up by the sound of rain that never stopped. She felt so resentful and her soul was so tired.

He covered his ears, but it had no effect. The sounds around him made him feel like he was surrounded by monsters - thinking about it like this would scare him crazy every minute!

He felt irritated and uncomfortable, making him feel like he was almost tangled into a ball of wool, one hundred meters in diameter.

After changing more than ten or twenty different positions, Ye Shanshan finally gave up the idea of letting herself fall asleep, silently took out her phone and started playing Tetris.

While spinning the combination, I was thinking endlessly, what is Miyazuki doing now? It's not yet early in the morning, and the workaholic must still be struggling in the study, facing the endless financial statements, well, I feel sorry for my majesty.

Not long after the call, Ye Shanshan's hand poking at the screen suddenly paused, and his eyes moved from the phone to the door. He rubbed his ears, a little confused. Was he hearing hallucinations because he missed Gongyue so much?

Outside there was still the sound of wind, rain and the sound of leaves, but among these noises, he sensitively captured a sound - the sound of footsteps stepping on dead leaves in the muddy water.

Hey, I really shouldn't be too familiar with the frequency of these footsteps.

Ye Shanshan turned off her phone and sat up blankly, listening to the sound of the rain as the footsteps gradually came closer, closer, and closer.

His fingers unconsciously rubbed his clothes quickly, and he was full of tangles. Should he go out and take a look? But if it was just his imagination...

At this moment, footsteps coming from far and near stopped outside the tent curtain, and the air seemed to become tense instantly.

The door curtain of Ye Xingshan's tent is closed with a large two-way zipper, both inside and outside. He found a pair of hands outside gently resting on the zipper. It was originally a very small movement, but Ye Xianxian's heart trembled.