129

Chapter 129 Sparkling Extra Five
2019-10-03 16:32 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

The production process was very fast. The title song of Xu Luoyang's album of the same name, "Double Track", was released with a 25-second trailer two weeks later. The company paid for Toutiao and Publishers, and the popularity was very high. In it, Ye Shanshan plays a person with a split personality and plays with himself, which is also a highlight.

Zheng Dong was on the phone, talking to the magazine about the exclusive interview. He was talking about how our Luoyang was doing. Ye Shanshan and Xu Luoyang were sitting on the carpet, eating fried potatoes together. Zheng Dong had bought them from the roadside before, and it cost five yuan for a large bowl.

After finishing the last piece of his bowl, Ye Shanshan took a sip of water. After he recovered, he expressed his feelings to Xu Luoyang, "I want to buy a bowl for my brother! No, two bowls!"

"..."

Pretending not to hear such a straightforward show of affection, Xu Luoyang carefully finished the potatoes in the bowl. He found that he was always accidentally injured, and he had a vague sense of sadness, loneliness and abuse.

Swallowing the potatoes in his mouth, he suddenly remembered the time when Ye Shanshan was drunk and said that he had a twin brother named Chang'an. Using a toothpick to poke the green onions at the bottom of the bowl, Xu Luoyang sighed - Chang'an Chang'an, it would be great if there really was Chang'an, at least he would not be abused by Ye Shanshan unilaterally.

I just don't know where he is. Are you still on the way to find him to identify yourself?

When Zheng Dong came back from the phone call, he saw Ye Xianxian and Xu Luoyang each had a plastic bowl in front of them. They were discussing what to eat next time. He suddenly felt a headache, "If you eat too much spicy food, you will get angry and get acne. Later p-picture It's also very hard. Where is your idol baggage?"

Ye Shanshan pinched her face and looked up at Zheng Dong, "I have never left behind the burden of being an idol," he said with a long sigh, "Oh, people who have never had acne don't understand these things very well. sad."

"..."

Seeing Zheng Dong's troubled expression, Xu Luoyang couldn't help laughing, "Brother Zheng, I didn't say anything!"

Zheng Dong's mental endurance was extremely strong. He sat down on the carpet and took a sip from the juice on the side. "Your magazine interview is done. It will be held in three days."

After speaking, he looked at Ye Shanshan again, "The company didn't buy you popularity, but it turned out that your popularity was higher than that of Luoyang. I went to check it out and found that your fans are really..." He thought of a description, "It's not easy. "

Xu Luoyang took out his mobile phone and was a little curious, "Why is it so difficult?" Opening the software, he directly clicked on the latest update of Ye Shanshan's Weibo, which was the MV trailer that he had forwarded before, and then found that there was a queue in the comment area. It's going to heaven.

"--Check in with Liang Jingjing! There is only one character in this MV! What does this mean? Yi Qi Jue Chen, who is always the male supporting actor, finally! plays the male! lead! But why do I feel so sad? ?"

"--Punch in with fairy dew water! There is no one who can force me to be the male lead. However, I am still so excited. All the way I dodge are male number three. Now that I go out, you can say that my idol is also a star. Better than the male protagonist..."

"--Take Xiaobaicai to check in! There is progress, there is progress, at least there is a qualitative leap! We must have hope!"

"--Check in with the Vampire Prince! When I saw the trailer, I was howling in the dormitory! I finally have a schedule! Although it's only a little short, the acting is really amazing!! And, although the mv only has one character, it's The hero didn't run away, use this reason to comfort his already riddled heart!"