64

Chapter 64 Shining Chapter Sixty-Four
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan was still a little unresponsive when she was kissed, but it only took three seconds to buffer, and she devoted herself wholeheartedly to the cause of kissing. He also took the initiative to open his mouth and let Gong Yue's tongue in, very consciously.

Feeling his lips being bitten, he was still thinking, he didn't even have to find a reason to kiss, his boyfriend just took the initiative, he was so happy!

But this time they only kissed for a while, and Gong Yue pinched Ye Xingxuan's chin with his fingers and moved it a little bit, "Xingxing, let's not stop today, okay?" He felt that he couldn't hold it back any longer.

Ye Shanxian was feeling comfortable being kissed, and hummed, "Not good." After saying that, he closed his eyes and groped for Gong Yue's lips. When he found it, he held it in his mouth, tasting it bit by bit, while mumbling Called Gong Yue, "Brother, Your Majesty--"

He felt that the hot feeling when he got up before had reappeared, and he didn't know how to vent it. Ye Shanxuan rubbed himself against Gongyue's arms impatiently, "It feels uncomfortable."

Ye Shanshan's voice was like sweet wine. Gong Yue couldn't help but kiss Ye Shanshan fiercely, then stepped away a little, and asked him, "Where do you feel bad?"

Feeling that his face was heating up, Ye Shanshan held Gong Yue in his arms and subconsciously rubbed his lower back with his fingers, "Hot, I dreamed that you kissed me. I felt so hot when I woke up, and it's so hot now."

Gong Yue looked at his eyes that were filled with water and suddenly understood.

Ye Shanshan is different from ordinary people. People usually have feelings first and then define what this feeling is. For Ye Shanshan, it is always necessary to have a "definition" first, and then to have a complete feeling.

It was like there was a restriction that locked up most of his normal emotions. Only after taking out the "key" corresponding to the emotion could the complete part be released.

"Is it still hot now?" Seeing Ye Shanshan nodded, Gong Yue hesitated for a few seconds, and finally grabbed Ye Shanshan's hand and let it go.

He moved his fingers and heard a sudden heavy breathing in his ears. Ye Shanxuan opened his eyes and looked at Gongyue, "Hard candy? Is this congestion of the corpus cavernosum?" He felt his own breath, "Why am I Gummy?"

Gongyue didn't speak, he just held him in his arms, kissed the top of his hair gently, and rubbed it a few times with his hands. A few intermittent hums suddenly escaped from the corner of Ye Xianxian's mouth. He subconsciously raised his hands to circle Gongyue's neck, and hung on him weakly. His kneeling legs were shaking a little, "Brother -" the voice All have some changes.

He had never experienced this feeling until now. My whole body seemed to be heating up, and something was about to burst out of the ground, but it never reached this point. Feeling Miyazuki's gentle twisting, he could even imagine the movements of his fingers.

It felt like his eyes were covered by a layer of mist, and Ye Shanxian was about to explode. He rested his head on Miyazuki's shoulder, rubbed it again and again, and licked it again and again, but the increasingly intense feeling could not be relieved at all.

Ye Shanxuan shouted "Gongyue" dizzily, and subconsciously bit Gongyue's shoulder, and then she felt a little better. But the sound of gasping one after another still came out.

Gong Yue let him bite her shoulder, and kissed the tip of his ear, which was already glowing pink. "Sparkling, be good, come here." As he said this, the movements of his hands quickened. There was a sudden pain in my shoulder, and my fingers felt sticky.