49

Chapter 49 Shining Chapter 49
2019-10-03 16:26 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan was forcibly changed the topic by Gong Yue the night before, and then fell asleep inexplicably, so that in the end, she did not get the answer to the question "Is it heavy to carry?"

Pity!

Then, he dreamed that he had become XXXL. He had to run with weights when walking every day, and he had to posture while sleeping, which was very difficult.

So when she woke up in the morning, Ye Shanshan felt it carefully and confirmed that the dream was fake and that she didn't need to run with heavy weight. Then she breathed a sigh of relief.

As soon as the genius came on, Ye Shanxuan got up gently without waking Gong Yue.

Gong Yue's wound was so painful last night that she couldn't sleep. It was around four or five in the morning that she finally felt a little sleepy. But even when he fell asleep, his face was pale and bloodless, his eyebrows were still slightly frowned, and he didn't sleep peacefully.

Ye Xianxuan felt very sorry for her Majesty. She walked out of the bedroom like a cat and ran directly to the kitchen.

Uncle Hawke was in the kitchen choosing dishes for today's three meals. He was a little surprised when he saw Ye Shanxuan running over in his pajamas, "Good morning, Mr. Ye, has something happened?"

Ye Xianxian's hair was in a mess, stained with morning dew, and swaying in the morning breeze. He took a breath and said, "Let's make pig's trotter soup for lunch today, um, and make chicken wings."

Seeing that Butler Hawke was a little confused, he explained, "I heard from others that what you eat is what you take to supplement it. Although there is no scientific basis for it, it might be of some use."

He was woken up not long after he slept last night. He closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping soundly. While listening to Gong Yue's suppressed groan due to pain, he really felt like a knife was cutting his heart. It hurts so much. But the side effects of the painkillers were too great, so Gong Yue had to endure it by himself.

So Ye Shanshan was ready to try any method.

After returning to the bedroom from the kitchen, Ye Shanshan didn't do anything. She just sat on the edge of the bed, holding her chin up and watching Gong Yue sleep. The more she watched, the more at ease she felt. From time to time, the image of Gongyue when he was pushed into the operating room would still appear in his mind, making sure that the person was really right in front of him, giving him a feeling of regaining what he had lost.

Ye Shanshan felt that if there was no Gong Yue in this world, the sea and starry sky would definitely have no attraction for him.

***

When it was past nine o'clock in the morning, Gongyue's breathing began to become rapid. Ye Shanshan carefully stretched out his hand to test the temperature of his forehead, and found that it was still burning. He quickly called the family doctor and gave him a sling.

Because of the fever, wound pain, and excessive blood loss before, Miyakotsu was in very bad spirits, completely losing his usual strength.

Ye Shanshan held Gong Yue's hand and whispered to comfort him, "The infusion needle is very small, just prick it. Just think of it as being bitten by me."

As a result, when the doctor was preparing to insert the acupuncture, Ye Shanshan was more nervous than anyone else. He watched closely from beginning to end. Seeing that the needle was about to go in, he suddenly protected Gong Yue's hand to prevent the acupuncture. After a few seconds, he quietly retracted his hand. I don't know how many times he warned me,