1

Chapter One

Ye Shanshan was filming in the mountains and forests when he learned that Gong Yue had a car accident.

The weather has started to get hotter in June and July. Although it is not too hot in the woods, there are just too many mosquitoes. However, no one complained on the set. After all, the director of this movie is one of the best in the country, and the male and female protagonists are also actors and actresses who have been popular for many years. Everyone knows that as long as nothing goes wrong, this movie will definitely be a hit. At this time, you must endure hardships and stay in the crew without fear of mosquitoes.

In a corner where no one was paying attention, Ye Shanshan spread her long legs and sat on a light blue plastic chair, looking relaxed.

He was wearing a short-sleeved white shirt, and the skin exposed on his arms was very white, the kind of white that would make countless actresses jealous without even getting a tan. The mosquitoes around him were still buzzing and flying around, but they all seemed to ignore him, and none of them bit him.

After observing a group of ants looking for food, Ye Shanshan sat upright with satisfaction, took out a bottle of mineral water from his bag, poked a straw in it, and drank slowly.

It was quite interesting to watch the male and female protagonists having fun not far away, surrounded by various equipment. Especially the male protagonist, there is a huge mosquito lying there sucking blood on the back of his neck. He still smiles tenderly and reads his lines emotionally, which shows that he is very dedicated.

As the fifth male lead in this movie, Ye Shanshan has very few roles and is usually in a state of idleness. Boredly, he kicked the fallen leaves on the ground with his toes. He felt that such an action was too childish. He quietly looked around and found that no one noticed him, so he quickly dug back the leaves that had been kicked away, pretending to be something. It doesn't look like it happened.

However, it was really boring, there was no Internet, and I had played all the games on my mobile phone. Ye Shanshan had no choice but to cover her face with the script, lie back on the chair, and prepare to close her eyes and relax, thinking about the ultimate meaning of life. .

"Master Ye, are you bored?" Lin Xiaxia, the assistant sitting next to him, skillfully took out a lollipop from his bag and handed it to Ye Shanxian, "The latest one developed by Butler Hawke. It is said that It smells like roasted corn." He sounded like a TV salesman.

"Roasted corn?" Ye Shanshan took the script away from his face and sat upright instantly, his beautiful eyes crinkling with laughter.

The impact of the appearance made Lin Xiaxia, who was used to seeing this face, stunned and his tongue was a little knotted. "Well, the butler said that your feelings after trying it should be recorded, so that he can adjust the taste." After saying this, he immediately looked away from Ye Xianxian's face and silently recited in his heart "the color is not different, the space is not different."

I always feel that if this continues, I will really become a monk.

Ye Shanshan didn't notice Lin Xiaxia's expression, "Roasted corn, roasted corn, why didn't you take it out earlier?" While muttering, he reached out to take it, peeled off the sugar coating and stuffed it directly into his mouth. The aroma of corn filled his mouth, and he narrowed his eyes happily.

Lin Xiaxia laughed "hehe" twice and felt that Ye Shanxian was really easy to serve. There was nothing that a lollipop couldn't solve. If so, then two lollipops.

"The young master said that I can only give you one per day, and the supply is limited. If you are found to have given too much, not only will you be criticized, but I will also be miserable."