"You are so beautiful flower, making me want to keep you hiden forever", he says while pulling me closer with hand on my waist.

I gasp then look around while pushing his shoulder.

"Someone might see ! Please leave", i whisper as he kiss my jaw.

"No one is here ", his voice was muffler between the kiss while wrapping an hand around my lower back.

But then my eyes open again and I push him as hard as i could while he smirk as he fall back but stop with his feet.

I gave him last glance and was going to run but he pull me by my wrist and turn me around with directly locking our lips in a kiss.

My eyes widened as his tongue enter my mouth making me yell as he deep throat me with teeth biting on my lower lips.

"Ahh hmm", i tried pushing him but he grip my ass to pull me closer while growling.

My body wiggling around in his grip as he keep kissing me hard and his tongue fight with mine again and again.

With all my might I push him again making him collapse with the coconut tree . I took the chance and run away from him with his chuckle ringing around the garden.

I was running as much as my legs could took but then my body suddenly brush against a pot , making me fall but a pair of hand caught me.

The person help me up while i twist to get free and run but again my hand were stop making me fall back in the arms of the person.

I look up to see taehyun smiling down at me as i was still in his arms with my leg feeling pain.

"Careful doll!! Why running so much?", he spoke while looking at me.

"I-i need to go ", i tried to move but he but stop me.

"First tell me, why were even running?", he asked while looking back.

His eyes lock with yeonjun who walk towards us with his hand in his pocket and a smirk on his lips.

"Ohh cause of hyung!", he says while i look down.

"Flower was worried after our kiss!", yeonjun response making me red.

Taehyun chuckle while pulling my chin to look up at him.

"Kiss he says!! Then you should be worried but one thing you should be consonants about!!", he said make me frown.

"You are really thinking that he would be getting a kiss and not me?", he says make me shocked and try to pull.

But before i could do anything he press his lips on mine with his hand holding my neck to pull me closer.

I didn't open my mouth making him groan but then his hand cup my nipples making me scream out but his tongue took that opportunity and enter.

I feel another presence behind my back then another hand came forward to hold my throat while his chest touch my back.

I gag a bit as yeonjun hold me hard while taehyun rub my nipple with kiss me breathless.

But then we heard some noise coming which made them to stop while i push myself out between their body and run towards the mansion door without looking back.

My sandles clicking voice making some guards to turn towards me but i keep running through the living room towards the stairs going on to my room.

I entered my room and lock the door then press my back again it while breathing heavily and slide down to the floor with my hand coming to rub my lips.

"God what's happening!", i whisper to myself as my heart was beating at the full speed.

I stood up to get the glass of water from my nightstands then gulp down whole glass then keep it back while looking at the window.

Suddenly i turn to look at the door where a knock came making me confused.

I move to open it to see jin standing there in his blue shirt and black pant with glasses on his face and hair style back, showing his forehead with sleeves roll till his arms.

"Hello princess!! I hope you weren't busy with something else to disturb you?", he spoke while leaning on the door with eyes moving on me.

I gulp while thinking back to remember about the kiss happened in the garden but then shake my head and look at his eyes.

"I-i wasn't busy!! But do you want something from me?",  i asked while fingering playing with my dress.

"I want more then you think so..", he eyes travel down making me red.

Seems like my face was going to permanently red from all the teasing going around me.

"But for now I need you to come have a lesson with me in baking",  he said while pulling me out.

The door closed behind me while i follow his suits as he took me by my hand down again towards the kitchen area.

__________________________________