106) 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽

Începe de la început

" Ariella, what do you think about that? Maybe meeting up with him tomorrow after your game?" My mom suggested " Can't, football games usually last until at least 8:30."

" Ariella, he can just come over here. Please, you will be okay. It won't be for long."

" Actually, I think Nathan has work tomorrow. He'll be tired. Maybe another time." Thank the lord!

" Okay! Well I think I have homework to catch up on! So I'll be going now." I said, beginning to get up, and gather my stuff. "But, I do think it would be very sweet to see them together."

" Yes, Ariella and I will arrange something." My mom said, making my own decisions for me.

" I won't." I mumble, " What was that?" My mother asked In a scolding tone.

" I said that I won't. Mrs. Morrison, your son is a- a great guy, I just think that I've moved on from him. It's nothing against him, I just don't think either of us would have a good time. Now, I really gotta go-"

"Oh Ariella, but you were just talking about him yesterday. And Michelle mentioned that Nathan has been talking about you." She pushed, " No! I apologize, but it's not going to happen." I say, trying to be polite at possible, I really do not want to argue.

I made my way to the stairs and to my room. Rushing to my phone to call Eddie, hoping he was home. I gotta tell him what the hell is happening.

My fingers trembled as I dialed his number into my phone. It rang for a few seconds before a voice filled my ears.

" Eddie, it's me.Y-" I stopped in my tracks when I heard a giggle in the background. " Hey Ariel, what's up? Missin' me already?" He teased. I could hear a familiar feminine voice from behind him.

" Eddie who are you with?" I ask, my jealousy coming over me, and hurting a little, thinking he was with another girl. "Just Jess and the guys, we have band practice tonight."

" You should come, we're having a great time," I could hear him laugh, districting him from talking to me. I felt bad distracting him while he was with his friends, but I really need him to know this.

" Eddie, this is important." I stated, " How Important? Are you okay?"

"I walked inside, and I saw Nathan's mom sitting there, talking with me, and they're trying to get us back together." I state to him.

"Hold on, what?" He asked, sounding like he was taking to someone else before talking to me once again. " They're both trying to get us back together, Eddie. But I don't want to."

"Baby, I know you don't want to. Sweetheart, can you come over here? It'll be easier to talk."

" Yeah," I tell him, quickly making up a plan in my head to sneak out. " I'm sorry, they cannot shut the fuck up. I'll see you soon. Okay?" He said before he hung up.

I thought for a few more minutes before I went into my bathroom to clean up and then I slipped on my shoes and went downstairs, looking over my shoulder to see if anyone could see me before I left the house and went to the driveway to get into my car.

Before I knew it, I found myself pulling into the dirt and spotty grass that was in front of Eddie's trailer.

I was met with Gareth after knocking at the door, " Oh hey Ariel. Munson!" He yelled behind him, I awkwardly waited until I was met with him. Eddie's pretty brown eyes looking into mine.

" Hey, come inside," He greets, guiding me inside by wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "You've been through so much today, and you still stay strong. You want a drink or anything, anything I could do to help you, love?" His hands lightly caressed my face.

He rolled his eyes at his friends as got louder from his couch, causing me to giggle.

" I'm sorry Eddie, you should be hanging out with your friends-," He shook his head. " You've been worrying all day, darling.This is one thing you'll never have to worry about. Come on, you can just hang out with us." Eddie held out his hand and I grabbed it.

He led to his living room area where I greeted by Jeff, Gareth and their bassist I still can't remember the name of. I'm not sure if Jess said anything to me, I wasn't even paying attention to her existence.

Eddie led me to the couch, and sat down, I was going to sit on the floor, until he brought me closer to him, "You're safe. No one will say anything, I promise." He whispered, pulling me into his lap.

Eddie say me onto his right thigh, my back against the arm of the couch, and my legs over mine. He began to rub my back through my thin long sleeve shirt.

"Do you need to talk about it?" I asked, she shook her head. " How 'bout a drink or something, yeah? You know I've got apple juice?" He whispered, looking over my shoulder for a second at his friends before we made eye contact. I smiled up at him. " That would be great, Eddie. Thank you."

" I'll be right back." He said, as he gently moved me from his lap and made his way to the kitchen.

" You know, I've never seen him so 'in-love'." Gareth commented, "You know, he's a completely different person around you." Jeff said, turning over to me.

" In a bad way or a good way?" I ask, " Nothin' bad. He has a filter around you. He watches what he says, and he's just different." Eddie walked back in before they could tell me anything else.

He's different? does he feel like he can't be himself around me? Does he feel like he can't say what he'd usually say around me?