49) 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

{same day, July 2, 1985. 3:45 pm}

-Ariella POV-
I started running as Eddie playfully chased me;  I couldn't control my laughter as we ran around chasing the other. We decided to take a walk like we had prior because of the warm weather. It was more than just 'warm' it was about 90 degrees outside.

I then stopped to catch my breath for a minute, as I was about to start running again I felt a large pair of arms around me. "Got 'cha." Eddie spoke lowly in my ear, I turned around to kiss him before he started tickling me.

My small giggle turned into loud laughter as I fought back by hitting the back of his shoulder which resulted in us play fighting. He ended up tackling me to the ground and then continued to move his fingers against my rib cage." Edd-Eddie, stop—." I begged, while continuing to laugh and attempt to push his hands off of me.

He stopping tickling me, but his hands remained on my body. One on my waist, the other on my face, " Have I told you how beautiful you are?" He asked, hovering over me before I sat up, " You're even more beautiful." I whispered before placing a long-awaited kiss onto his lips.

His thumb stroked my cheekbone softly, he pulled away and booped my nose. " You look really good in red." He told me, referring to his t-shirt that I was wearing. He pushed a strand a hair behind my ear, before adding, " I mean really fuckin' good."

I smiled at him, " Thank you, Eddie. You know, you look really good in any color." I replied before laying down in the grass. I admired the trees that surrounded us, I then looked up at the sky. I felt Eddie lay down beside me, our bodies opposite but our heads close.

" What do you see?" I asked as I pointed to the sky. He hummed while leaning his head closer to mine. I mimicked his actions, our heads softly touching.

" I sorta see a dog, like right there." He pointed, I stuck my hand up to grab his to bring it back down with mine, holding his hand in my chest as I thought. " I see it too. I see a frog."

" A frog?" Eddie asked,  looking over at me, " Yeah, right— there." I pulled both of our hands up and pointed, " Oh- now I see it." He said with a chuckle, I then looked over at him to see that he had that pretty smile on his face.

I admired him as he moved an arm under his head to prop it up. He looked back over at me for a second and then back up at the sky. " Ariel, I wanna ask you a question, a special question. But I'm scared to." He stated with a sigh, his voice shook slightly with nervousness, but he had managed to cover it up pretty well.

" It's not bad, is it?" I looked over at him again, " No, but- I'll just ask." He took a deep breath. " You know the Fun Fair that opens on the 4th?" I nodded and mumbled a 'yeah'. " Well- uh, I was wondering if you, you know— wanted to go with me?" He asked, avoiding eye contact with me as he looked straight ahead.

" You were scared to ask me to the county fair? Of course I'll go with you, I wanted to ask you to go but-" He cut me off as he propped himself up on his elbows.

" Sweetheart, I mean- go with me as a date." His attempted confidence left his voice the by the second word that he spoke.

I felt butterflies excitedly form in my stomach. Did Eddie Munson just ask me out? I sat up excitedly, "You're asking me out?" I practically shouted, he nodded shyly. " Really?" I exclaimed.

" Do you wanna go, or are you going to tell me that this was just shits and giggles?" He insecurely, " Yes! Hell yes! Yes I wanna go out with you!" I exclaimed with more excitement now that I knew he was serious. I swung my arms around his neck as I hugged him. He chuckled tenderly, his arms wrapping around my back." I didn't expect you to be so excited, I honestly thought that you would reject me." He gave a happy, but goofy-looking smile.

" Why would I reject you? Why would anymore reject you? Number 1, you're the best person I've ever met! 2, you're drop-dead gorgeous! How could anyone reject you?" I explained to Eddie as he pulled me into his lap.

" You're so cute when you get excited." He kissed my forehead softly, " You wanna have a sleepover? Steve won't be home tonight." I smirked up at him, he smirked back at me, telling me that he had the same idea that I had.

-Eddie POV-
" Oh yeah, because you owe me." I told Ariel as I looked down at her, still smirking at her. " I owe you what?" She asked, innocently confused.

Ariel drug her finger down my chest," If you wait, we can do multiple rounds." She smirked before slipping out of my grip.

" You were begging, you said ' Eddie, can we please~fuck all night?' " I teased, " I did not say that!" She said as she hit my chest and I chuckled at her, " No, but you promised me we'd do multiple rounds." She look confused and then smirked, "Oh. So you're needy." She teased as she played with the hem of my shirt.

" You're the needy one, you knew you wanted to do it so bad." I whispered in her ear and she playfully rolled her eyes at me.

" Yeah, I do want to do it so bad, so hurry up. We can watch movies and cuddle, In the morning." She told me as she smirked.

" You think you can handle multiple rounds, you can barely handle one." I teased as I stood up, holding my hand out to help up Ariel.

" Eddie Munson, I've fucked all night long, and that was the best night of my life. Are you sure you can compete?" She teased back and as I grabbed her hand, pulling her into my chest quickly. I placed one hand on her hip, and the other on her jaw.

" Watch what you say, love. I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk in the morning. I'll make you feel so good," I whispered seductively in her ear, I chuckled when I felt her face heat up in my grip, her eyes then traveled away from mine, her hand gently grabbing my wrist.

" Are we taking your car?" I asked, pretending that I hadn't just said that to her. Pretending like we weren't planning to fuck.

-Ariella POV, Harrington house-
As soon as we walked in to my house, Eddie gently picked me up and ran over to the couch, setting me down on it. He then hovered over me, quickly pinning my arms over my head. The first few times we had sex, he wasn't like this. I didn't know he was this dominant, I didn't know he liked to move this fast, but I like fast.

He begin to passionately kiss along my jawline, slowly moving down my neck, beginning to leave marks. When he reached the shirt he put on me, and the tank top I had on before, he let go of my wrists for a second to take them both off. He threw them on the floor behind him.

He stared at my chest and my bra for a few seconds, " Again, you look so damn good in red." He complimented before he began to kiss down my chest and my shoulders before kissing my breasts.

He stood back up on his knees to take his shirt off, throwing it somewhere else on the living room floor. I then realized this is going to be messy.